Atletico de Madrid

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
That's quite a bold statement, given the way the clubs have played this season.

Atletico has definitely been the more entertaining of the two. They seem to have completely lost the shackles holding them back this season and are looking better by the week. I can definitely seem them causing an upset in the Madrid derby - would love them to, actually.

Cholo has turned Atleti into an exciting team, and they seem to have gained some extra confidence after the Aguirre, Resino & Flores (el bufete de abogados? :D - not counting in Denia and Manzano for evident reasons) times, when they used to finish between mid-table and fourth position.
I would love them to cause the upset too. But Real have a habit of hammering a team at home after a loss. They won't hammer Athletico, but they'll beat them.

Ocurrente

Expecting Real to win big against them. Hoping for a draw.

What? No, we'll worry about Atletico later.

Expecting Atletico to win. The lower RM go the more satisfied I am.

I want to see them suffer to reach Champions League spots
tumblr_mduzh2pot41rxmai6o1_500.gif

impeh

Hi, its me..
theyre due a heavy loss and then their season to fall apart

so playing Real seems about right.

F

Flavia

You lot really haven't followed Atleti this season much, have you now?

Having watched nearly all of their games, bar a few, this team looks a completely new article. They've been playing nice free-flowing football and getting the results needed, even without Falcao.

I hope they'd prove you wrong.

They didn't, as expected :(

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Fu*k, they didn't even have 1 on target. What a boring game, and I actually thought they had a chance :(

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
That's quite a bold statement, given the way the clubs have played this season.

Atletico has definitely been the more entertaining of the two. They seem to have completely lost the shackles holding them back this season and are looking better by the week. I can definitely seem them causing an upset in the Madrid derby - would love them to, actually.

Cholo has turned Atleti into an exciting team, and they seem to have gained some extra confidence after the Aguirre, Resino & Flores (el bufete de abogados? :D - not counting in Denia and Manzano for evident reasons) times, when they used to finish between mid-table and fourth position.

I admire the optimism but..nope.

Home of Barca Fans