FC Barcelona B

M3ls

None of you wrote about Orellana's great game.

He entered the field after an injury and changed the game.

Bobo32

Yeah a good performance from Orellana, nothing very spectacular but showing once more that he has the quality I thought he had since I first saw him... He should probably be getting minutes in A before Sanz, right?

Porque

[tw]squad for tonight's game at 17:00CET[/tw]

Great to see the return of the Catalan Scholes.

Expecting to see more minutes for Fabio too.

Game is at the usual sources at 17:00. Footers and Esport3 (available with a VPN for those outside Spain).

Porque

Jandro stars, Fabio starts ahead of Ilias. Very interesting.

Also of note is that Arnau Casas is on the bench ahead of Almeida, despite the latter being much more hyped.

xXKonan

Sergi has to be on the hot seat at this point.

The team is in abysmal form right now with only 1 win out of the last ten matches with the team playing some dire football.

delancey

Sergi has to be on the hot seat at this point.

The team is in abysmal form right now with only 1 win out of the last ten matches with the team playing some dire football.
He is missing several key players currently playing in the A team. + the Collado screw up. I think management will give him a break tbh.

Porque

He and Alarcon have been really unfortunate with injuries. Had high hopes in both.

Btw, I don't know if I should laugh or cry seeing the Ligue1 rights to St Etienne vs. PSG being sold to Catalan sports channel Esport3. How Messi has fallen.

Messi983

Barjuan remained angry after the defeat against N?stic. He doesn’t understand why what is worked on during the week doesn’t come out in the games

He criticized the players and although they can understand the meaning of his statements they feel uncomfortable

Via @bonagerman

How much more time will he get?

Porque

Haven't watched much of the B team this season but caught the last two games.

Alex Valle has been decent at LB. I don't know how highly he is rated but he has caught my eye. He looked more impressive than Arnau Sola and Ndiaye there for example.

EDIT

Here are the highlights from last week versus Cornella.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans