David Alaba

DucdeOrléans

Dat Filipino blood <_<. On topic, this guy is ridiculously good. He was LB for Bayern this year right? He'd be better than Alba regardless.

He is already better than Alba. But yeah, Filipino blood seems to mix well with others. I know a few good looking half Filipinas.;)

:worthy:

What a chance that brilliant run and cross created, which Robben shamelessly missed.

BarcaGirl

Alaba: "Barcelona? Didn't hear anything, just through media. It's an honour and a dream, but I'm very happy at Bayern." [kurier kz]

Rummenigge (president Bayern): "Barça-Alaba rumour? We don't sell, and certainly not Alaba. They can save the 20 cents of the phone call."

Rahj

:lol:

I am not more into them than any other race I know of, my personal experience just tells me that Filipino blood seems to mix well with other races. In general I am not that into East Asians.:)
what do you mean? does filipino blood make you a good athlete? do you think he is attractive? :lol:

Yugi

from videos he is looking good
he was excellent vs Real, and he is just 19 right?
shame Bayern won´t sell him, he would come handy

M

mitkoa7x

If Barca is a dream of his Zubi should try and make it happen. He is a BEAST.

B

barcelonista

He played like 10 games as a left back in his career. Let's buy him. He's like Abidal. He must be. He's black.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
What there...I don't even....omg..... This is turning into the David Luiz thread before people realised he was crap.

This guy hasent even played 20 games at LB, and people are saying he's better then Spain's 1st choice LB? WTF?!

This is why when I comes to judging player potential, I put his forum on the same level as *********, i.e. right at the bottom.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
It is jumping the gun a bit...but I have seen most of this kids games this season and I have to say he is usualy very solid. This kid has special talent for a 19 year old. His composure and flexibility on the pitch are remarkable. I believe if he or his coach wanted then he could easily make LB his preffered position and grow there. But honestlly this kid can play almost anywhere on the field.

Pepe Silvia

It is jumping the gun a bit...but I have seen most of this kids games this season and I have to say he is usualy very solid. This kid has special talent for a 19 year old. His composure and flexibility on the pitch are remarkable. I believe if he or his coach wanted then he could easily make LB his preffered position and grow there. But honestlly this kid can play almost anywhere on the field.
Agreed. Too bad Bayern won't let him go. He is perfect for what we need.

Doobs

The Messiah
Alaba: "Barcelona? Didn't hear anything, just through media. It's an honour and a dream, but I'm very happy at Bayern." [kurier kz]

Rummenigge (president Bayern): "Barça-Alaba rumour? We don't sell, and certainly not Alaba. They can save the 20 cents of the phone call."

Nice way of saying fcuk off :lol:

Forget him, maybe next season, or we could just buy Alba.

Home of Barca Fans