Thierry Henry

dalitis8

Banned
You know, the player who set us on our way to beat Real Madrid 6-2 scoring at 2 very important moments in the Bernabeu. The player who formed one of the greatest attacking tridents (and most successful) In Barcelona's history. Oh and the player that despite being on a decline due to age and injury, scored almost a goal every 2 games.

Him, that's Henry.

2008-09 season...Yeah I remember...What about this year?I know very well that Messi will one day be useless.But my disappointment with Henry this season is that he could have done so much more..He is younger than Drogba ffs...

That is why I am so bitter...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
2008-09 season...Yeah I remember...What about this year?I know very well that Messi will one day be useless.But my disappointment with Henry this season is that he could have done so much more..He is younger than Drogba ffs...

What difference does it make how old Drogba is? Giggs and Scholes are 35, Maldini was nearly 40.

their is not a set age for when you start to decline, Dinho is the perfect example.
ffs show some respeect an more importantly SENSE

F

FCB_Titi_LB

You really believe that Henry grew old this season all of a sudden...I think he was largely indifferent...
indeed

but could also be :
he was on decline but was extremely motivated and worked hard with Pep in the 6cups season. He sacrificed and suffered alot to get into WC shape. But now that he won the unrepeatable season (inc his CL trophy) ....

iced1776

I think the whole handball incident really fucked with his head, and by the time he got himself back together Pedro had solidified his spot in the starting squad. He's 99.9% on his way to NY next year anyway, which is great because I'll get to see him play in person :D

barca96

i think dalitis was just kidding..
no need to take it serious guys..
but dalitis, henry is a year older than drogba.
and u gotta take into account that henry uses his pace a lot, so the wear and tear comes sooner than
a player who's best attribute is brute physical strength.
ohhh...messi..i hope he will be like giggs or even better when he is at that age..just the thought of messi getting old makes me sad

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
i think dalitis was just kidding..
no need to take it serious guys..
but dalitis, henry is a year older than drogba.
and u gotta take into account that henry uses his pace a lot, so the wear and tear comes sooner than
a player who's best attribute is brute physical strength.
ohhh...messi..i hope he will be like giggs or even better when he is at that age..just the thought of messi getting old makes me sad

Messi has a lot of pace, but he doesn't rely on it so I can see him having a longer career than, say, Ronaldo.

Arabface

titiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wat a beautiful career.

he duznt have to prove anything else..its not like hez bitchin off the pitch..hez dealin wit his criticisms professionally..and i'm very thankful for his 2008/09 season..
stop tryna solve tha puzzles and b thankful tha man is leaving soon perhaps his last game is this sunday may 16th/10..

barca96

titiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wat a beautiful career.

he duznt have to prove anything else..its not like hez bitchin off the pitch..hez dealin wit his criticisms professionally..and i'm very thankful for his 2008/09 season..
stop tryna solve tha puzzles and b thankful tha man is leaving soon perhaps his last game is this sunday may 16th/10..

yeah..he is a good for the dressing room and a good father figure for bojan.
now give us some arab money...:p

Olsend

Cause Drogba is physical striker who depends less on his legs, much more less than Henry does.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
The last time we will see Tits in a Barcelona jersey playing a official football game.

I'm a bit sad his latest showings will perhaps stain his image at Barcelona a bit but he was as instrumental as the other two attackers in our treble run. He Kept us alive versus Valencia and Lyon, helped killing Real, gave us the win at Villarreal, ...

Epic
1q28vp.jpg

I won't change my avatar when he has left.

Home of Barca Fans