Iker Casillas

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
for some reason when robben got those breakaways i was so calm.. i knew he wasnt beating the saint tonight.. i love you casillas (hear these words once but never again madridista)

Pepe Silvia

I was calm on the Robben breakaway too. It wasn't until afterward when I saw he was onside that I damn near threw a vase through the window. I just didn't suspect that Robben would be that guy tonight.

koko

looks like she was trying not to laugh when he was crying i think she wants me to steal her away from him

barca96

haha yeah. no emotion from her.
either she couldnt understand the love or she is just being very professional

P

Paolo Maldini

looks like she was trying not to laugh when he was crying i think she wants me to steal her away from him

I get this feeling too it is so obvious she wants to be with me.

koko

women never think a woman is attractive if men do for some reason i think it must be genetic...whats her name i will investigate her further

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Not true Koko, at least with girls here, look at our women thread here, we girls put many pretty women and men do concur and reverse + most men don't have same tastes either ... Sara is good looking girl overal, no doubt, sweet, has beautiful eyes and has a nice style, liked her reportages while was in Spain too, but XMG is right, there is something about her face that is kinda wired, maybe some asymmetry dunoo ... XMG is entiteled to say so, it's just an oppinion ... no jealousity at all ..

Her name is Sara Carbonero so search :)

What Iker did was adorable hehe

Home of Barca Fans