Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Xavimeleon.jpg

Xavimeleon. It's the only way I can explain his extraordinary vision on the field.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Ray Hudson keeps calling him chameleon eyes too

Ray Hudson is an absolute genius. If I had the money I'd personally invest in having him commentate each and every single Barcelona game for the next five years.

Why UEFA hasn't hired him for each CL final is beyond me... like a big windmill standing with his arms out... lol.

M

mitkoa7x

I agree, he should comentate every single barca game. His metaphors blow me away :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Various media outlets have reprinted portions of an interview between Xavi & the German paper Süddeutsche Zeitung...The interesting I caught was when the topics of Samu & Ibra came up...Perhaps it was AS conveniently taking things out of context but it was suggested that the reason Eto'O was moved was down to relationship issues between him & Leo :detective:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Various media outlets have reprinted portions of an interview between Xavi & the German paper Süddeutsche Zeitung...The interesting I caught was when the topics of Samu & Ibra came up...Perhaps it was AS conveniently taking things out of context but it was suggested that the reason Eto'O was moved was down to relationship issues between him & Leo :detective:

Do players with that experience reveal such stuffs to the media like that?! Not sure.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I find it dubious, particularly because it's Xavi AND it's AS but that's what they printed...I think we can all agree there's more to the Samu story than has been revealed in the media but I never got an inkling that there were any issues between Leo & Samu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans