Athletic Club de Bilbao

W

woobie

So the presidential elections for Athletic Club were today. Incumbent president Fernando Garcia Macua was defeated by ex-player Josu Urrutia. Now that Urrutia has been elected, Bilbao's new coach will be Marcelo Bielsa.

Yugi

Bielsa is new Athletico coach with all those great midfielders and attackers? Holy shit I can see them going really high this season

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Caparrós, a shame, I liked him...Bielsa with that wealth of talent?...Learning curve is definitely in the cards, at least at first, but will be interesting to see how things progress

Trequartista

The good
Dont know why you still hate Bielsa that much after days proved that your problem was never the managers,The guy is one of the best tacticans and he plays an attractive football,maybe not the best man management and not the best winning mentality so he may not be suited for a big club but the guy is also a hard worker(he brought 2000 video with him in the 2002 World cup)
always had a soft spot for Bilbao and wish them luck,they have also the players that can help Bielsa

Chainsaw

Killahead
Dont know why you still hate Bielsa that much after days proved that your problem was never the managers,The guy is one of the best tacticans and he plays an attractive football,maybe not the best man management and not the best winning mentality so he may not be suited for a big club but the guy is also a hard worker(he brought 2000 video with him in the 2002 World cup)
always had a soft spot for Bilbao and wish them luck,they have also the players that can help Bielsa

He sinked one of the most perfect Argentine squads EVER in 2002 and made history by failing to qualify even from the group stage in a world cup where everyone was calling Argentina #1 favorite to win it! All other coaches did better with much less good squads than what Bielsa had at his disposal. But all the genius could do was sticking with his boring old system, walking like a tense wreck to left and right and staring at the grass with his two fucking hands on his sides, changing everyone except the main infection in that team 'The alcohol freak Ariel Ortega'! Keeping that asshole in all 3 games on the pitch while changing everyone else in every match! Batistuta in, Crespo out. Claudio Lopez in, Kily Gonzales out. Veron in, Aimar out. But Ortega always on!! The guy is a machine. His few brain cells cannot function out of his never-changing formula!

I hated this guy so much to the point that I boycotted every Argentina's senior matches till the scum get the hell out of the team! I wish him all the worst!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He sinked one of the most perfect Argentine squads EVER in 2002 and made history by failing to qualify even from the group stage in a world cup where everyone was calling Argentina #1 favorite to win it! All other coaches did better with much less good squads than what Bielsa had at his disposal. But all the genius could do was sticking with his boring old system, walking like a tense wreck to left and right and staring at the grass with his two fucking hands on his sides, changing everyone except the main infection in that team 'The alcohol freak Ariel Ortega'! Keeping that asshole in all 3 games on the pitch while changing everyone else in every match! Batistuta in, Crespo out. Claudio Lopez in, Kily Gonzales out. Veron in, Aimar out. But Ortega always on!! The guy is a machine. His few brain cells cannot function out of his never-changing formula!

I hated this guy so much to the point that I boycotted every Argentina's senior matches till the scum get the hell out of the team! I wish him all the worst!

:shakeshead:

Chainsaw

Killahead

2002-david-beckham.argentina.jpg

Sweden+Argentina+2002.jpg

Brazil-crowned-World-champion-in-2002.jpg

marcelo-bielsa-chile.png

Happy?!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Blaming that implosion entirely on Bielsa is ridiculous. That was a team failure.

Having the talent on paper isn't everything, just look at which two teams made the final in 2006.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Blaming that implosion entirely on Bielsa is ridiculous. That was a team failure.

Having the talent on paper isn't everything, just look at which two teams made the final in 2006.

Thx for reminding that!

At least 80% of 2002 failure was down to Bielsa fucked up decisions. Playing your legend Ariel Ortega for total 270 minutes in all 3 matches in the WC while the freak played like shit for the whole England and Sweden matches and sticking with his stupid ass lone striker formation while the team was in desperate need of a win against Sweden. All his predictable changes and system! Who else was responsible for that debacle? Veron?! Batistuta?! Take a deep breathe and accept that your great Marcelo 'Locofuck' Bielsa is a crappy manager and a cockhead like many former Argentina coaches!

E

estranged

As well as team failure, lets not forget the main reason they didn't make it past the group stages: Michael Owen's legendary dive remember? English players don't dive. Yea right motherfucker.

Chainsaw

Killahead
As well as team failure, lets not forget the main reason they didn't make it past the group stages: Michael Owen's legendary dive remember? English players don't dive. Yea right motherfucker.

Yeah and after that Mr. Genius had no fucking idea how to change the games both against england and the next match against Sweden!

Home of Barca Fans