USA

Jenks

She's a professional troll. She says stupid things because it's the only way she can make a living.

Last edited:

DennyCrane

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-06-25.html

"Any growing interest in soccer can only be a sign of the nation's moral decay."

:facepalm: So many ridiculous statements. Sad part is there will be Americans who agree with her.

My favourite part is this one right here:

If more "Americans" are watching soccer today, it's only because of the demographic switch effected by Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration law. I promise you: No American whose great-grandfather was born here is watching soccer. One can only hope that, in addition to learning English, these new Americans will drop their soccer fetish with time.

Who is this woman anyway ? Is this a poor form of satire or is she for real ?

Paganinisrvnge

I read that "article". It has the writing of an angsty 13 year old. Absolutely atrocious and not even a single valid point backing her already idiotic opinion. If USA beat Belgium, the ratings vs Argentina will be insanely high. I'd love to see her thoughts on that.

F

Flavia

its_a_troll_by_rudyxthexpossum-d48nn7g.png

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
It is sad that this thread is littered with Ann Coulter. I don't know why you would relay any of the things she says, she is known in politics to be a troll. I wish I had the powers to delete all posts.

Anyway, Gonzales, the number 3 defender, is unreal. Jurgen Klinsmann did a very solid job with the US team and they actually play decent football.

XaviMessiGirl

Hey Ann when I'm moving to the US next year I'm taking my soccer fetish with me!

I'm probably her worst nightmare... liberal American who loves European stuff and is married to an immigrant.

It is sad that this thread is littered with Ann Coulter. I don't know why you would relay any of the things she says, she is known in politics to be a troll. I wish I had the powers to delete all posts.

Anyway, Gonzales, the number 3 defender, is unreal. Jurgen Klinsmann did a very solid job with the US team and they actually play decent football.

She's good for a laugh.

But yeah, back to football, this is probably the first time I've ever actually been interested in this team, other than obligation. Actually been one of the more entertaining teams to watch IMO.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hey Ann when I'm moving to the US next year I'm taking my soccer fetish with me!

You're moving there eh?...Whereabouts?

Coulter is a right wingnut but I actually think her views reflect the majority opinion on the game there

Home of Barca Fans