World Cup 2022

serghei

Tbh, for me this World Cup is the same as any other World Cup. Still a major sporting event bigger than anything else as far as TV spectacle is concerned.

Kul_z

Daily reminder that the majority of Croatians support the fascist Ustasha movement and don't regret what they did in WW2, unlike Japan.

Hope Japan demolishes them.

Can you elaborate that? Didnt know croatians played a great part in ww2, they were invaded by fascists and nazist. Majority support ustasha movement, what is that exactly?

Zidane82

"Of course we are very sad about the elimination, but that's okay, Barcelona will pay for it!"

- Thomas Muller, after Germany's elimination

Kul_z

"Of course we are very sad about the elimination, but that's okay, Barcelona will pay for it!"

- Thomas Muller, after Germany's elimination

"We hope that Barcelona improve busquets contract so we(bayern) have a chance to demolish them yet again."

Stunning

Devils

Seeing Germany knocked out of the group stages in 2018 was shocking. Seeing it happen again, in consecutive world cups in just bewildering.

These cats always make the quarters or semis even with mediocre teams. Stunning.

And with that said, their talent pipeline looks so average. Aside from Musiala and Moukoko, is there even a single talent worth mentioning? These guys have fallen off a cliff lmao.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Seeing Germany knocked out of the group stages in 2018 was shocking. Seeing it happen again, in consecutive world cups in just bewildering.

These cats always make the quarters or semis even with mediocre teams. Stunning.

And with that said, their talent pipeline looks so average. Aside from Musiala and Moukoko, is there even a single talent worth mentioning? These guys have fallen off a cliff lmao.

Moukoko is really Cameroon ..

Damn, cakewalk path for Brazil at least until semis... Yeah, I know I'm a weirdo for cheering against my own country but this particular team simply doesn't have any appeal for me. There isn't a single a player that I'm a fan (Richarlison seems like a nice guy though). Even that ugly 2010 Brazil team was more exciting for me, at least it had Kaka playing on decent level.

Also, people are insufferable here during WC. Too much bias and xenophobia. I don't know if it's the same thing in other countries, perhaps people here are more arrogant because Brazil has five titles. Well, I'm not looking forward for December 18th. I have feeling that Brazil is going to win this time.

L3v1s

Moukoko is really Cameroon ..
Could've been the heir to Eto'o..

Damn, cakewalk path for Brazil at least until semis... Yeah, I know I'm a weirdo for cheering against my own country but this particular team simply doesn't have any appeal for me. There isn't a single a player that I'm a fan (Richarlison seems like a nice guy though). Even that ugly 2010 Brazil team was more exciting for me, at least it had Kaka playing on decent level.

Also, people are insufferable here during WC. Too much bias and xenophobia. I don't know if it's the same thing in other countries, perhaps people here are more arrogant because Brazil has five titles. Well, I'm not looking forward for December 18th. I have feeling that Brazil is going to win this time.
That's a bit odd, but I can see why you can't associate yourself with any of the current players. None of them seem to have the aura that the Brazil legends from 10-20 years ago had. Whatever the scenario will be, you guys have 5 cups and nobody else can equal you as they're already out/didn't qualify.

Andresito

Staff member
l0jyyupnpc3a1.png

Home of Barca Fans