Karim Adeyemi

Messigician

Ppl always bitched at Barto WHY HE PAYING THOSE HIGH SALARIES

and now that we can't pay up

WHY DOES NO ONE WANNA COME AT OUR CLUB? PUNK ASS BITCHES SUCKED ANYWAY.

Soon people will wake up in 2021 and realise what it took to compete with oil clubs. It wasn't Barto that put us in this situation but COVID

Windhook

Ppl always bitched at Barto WHY HE PAYING THOSE HIGH SALARIES

and now that we can't pay up

WHY DOES NO ONE WANNA COME AT OUR CLUB? PUNK ASS BITCHES SUCKED ANYWAY.

Soon people will wake up in 2021 and realise what it took to compete with oil clubs. It wasn't Barto that put us in this situation but COVID

If it was due to COVID why other big clubs are not struggling like we do? Because Barto loved to overspend and bring the big names to Barca at any price, taking loans that end amassing up to staggering 1.3 billion. You call this succesful management of a great football club? Nah, you can't.

mc_lovin

If it was due to COVID why other big clubs are not struggling like we do? Because Barto loved to overspend and bring the big names to Barca at any price, taking loans that end amassing up to staggering 1.3 billion. You call this succesful management of a great football club? Nah, you can't.

Don't feed the troll.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Kid is German and prefers to stay in Bundesliga, has little to do with Barca's sporting or financial struggles atm - fair play to him if true

All this means is that the alternative has to be Antony

gregorrin10

Scored a hattrick and an assist today in just one half of playing. Can't take the Austrian Bundesliga seriously anymore though, Salzburg is miles ahead of every other team, while the rest of the league is on a really low level.

Porque

Scored a hattrick and an assist today in just one half of playing. Can't take the Austrian Bundesliga seriously anymore though, Salzburg is miles ahead of every other team, while the rest of the league is on a really low level.

In defense of the league, its 2nd top scorer got me watching some Tony Yeboah classics.

gregorrin10

In defense of the league, its 2nd top scorer got me watching some Tony Yeboah classics.

Austria is actually my neighbouring country, so I do know the league quite well, actually better than most Barca fans, I'd think. The rest of the league is on pretty low level, yet still better than my country's league (especially financially there's no comparison), which should tell you something. :p Although Mura did beat Tottenham this season, so at least we have that scalp to pride our league with. :worthy: As for the ABundesliga, it's a shame that the two Vienna clubs, Austria and Rapid fell off into total mediocre state in the last 5 years, those derby games with Salzburg were always quite entertaining. This year even joined by LASK, who was the only challenge to Salzburg in the last couple of seasons before this one.

ajnotkeith

Austria is actually my neighbouring country, so I do know the league quite well, actually better than most Barca fans, I'd think. The rest of the league is on pretty low level, yet still better than my country's league (especially financially there's no comparison), which should tell you something. :p Although Mura did beat Tottenham this season, so at least we have that scalp to pride our league with. :worthy: As for the ABundesliga, it's a shame that the two Vienna clubs, Austria and Rapid fell off into total mediocre state in the last 5 years, those derby games with Salzburg were always quite entertaining. This year even joined by LASK, who was the only challenge to Salzburg in the last couple of seasons before this one.

Most Austrian teams barely pay transfer fees. It's on a par with a third division from a big country, especially the lower teams, as WSG Tirol. Except there is one EL team there that batters all the other teams and produces ridiculous stats.

It doesn't take skills to score when you are playing with a EL level team against third division level players. You'll barely face any challenge.

Which is why most top scorers from this league tend to fail in big leagues.

Haaland when he was 19 literally had 27ga in 700 minutes in this league, it is very poor.

iniestaGOAT

🚨🚨[ @Sky_MaxB🥇] | Karim Adeyemi will NOT join Barcelona. He has rejected the possibility.

Good decision, he wants champions league football just like Haaland

Good decision for us. Now go for the real deal Alvaerz. He looks like a star already unlike this fool.

Andresito

Staff member
Karim Adeyemi's entourage to @tjuanmarti:
"Two days ago we said no to Barcelona's proposal for Adeyemi. Bar?a is no longer an option for Karim. The best thing for him is a German club."

iniestaGOAT

Karim Adeyemi's entourage to @tjuanmarti:
"Two days ago we said no to Barcelona's proposal for Adeyemi. Bar?a is no longer an option for Karim. The best thing for him is a German club."

I think he also said offer was made to the player but the club couldn't pay anything to Salzburg or whatever team he's playing for

Home of Barca Fans