23 - Jules Kounde

jamrock

Reports said kessie & Christensen had certain clauses in their contracts re being registered for the first game.

I doubt anyone in a Internet forum knows more than the men at the club,has to be a logical reason why these did it like that.

Fitness is Also an issue.

khaled_a_d

Should have registered our 50mil CB before the one we got on a free. Really stupid decision from the club.

Well, it costs more to register the 50M CB.
If we registered him, multiple players would have been left out.
Also nothing happened between last game and this one. After Aubameyang and Depay, we will register him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Plan was to register him for tonight. Did not happen.

They seriously need to stop fucking around and focus fully on registering him first before we even think about signing anyone else. Getting ridiculous.

Loki

Plan was to register him for tonight. Did not happen.

They seriously need to stop fucking around and focus fully on registering him first before we even think about signing anyone else. Getting ridiculous.

They are doing exactly that. Why do you think Alemany talks with Chelsea and Juventus over Auba and Depay, as well as put a hold on Alonsos signing and pushing Dest out.

FinBarcelonafan

Calma calma. Kounde wasn't even ready for the first match. He will miss one match, no big deal. A lot of transfers happen last few days of the window.

He can play Wednesday friendly Vs City.

Raketa10

Imagine scenario in which Chelseas gives up from Auba and Juve from Depay. How the hell would we register Kounde?

pers

He is still not fit so it does not matter

Isn't he? He already played few minutes so it seems he is ready to be at least included in match squad. i don't know but in Polish media I just saw article saying that he is frustrated that he can not play today.

Raketa10

He is still not fit so it does not matter

I does matter. If we fail to register him he can leave for free! Imagine the embarrassement. Considering our curent situation I see that as a real posibility. Depay is still here and so is Aubameyang. We need to sell both of them in order to register Kounde. There are only 10 days left and we need to free 22mil in our wage bill.

Last edited:

snowy

fret not

popo got secret agreement with busi n pique to retire. He just asked them to keep on the down low so as to push as many non graters out as possi

at the last hour, he'll register all desired players

FDJ knows it so he won't let the mole operate on his paycheck only for Xavi to use the guala to ship in his Portuguese cardiolover :thinking:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Aubameyang is going to Chelsea for 22m+5m variables. Kounde will be registered in the next couple days uneasy folk, calm :laporta2:

Home of Barca Fans