Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

George_Costanza

Ansu played a lot as striker during his youth career, even last year he was doing pre-season with B team as their no9
EV tried him as winger because he is still too young and not physically developed enough to be a 9.

That said, I think he is closer to Villa than Eto. He is that striker who will be able to get you ton of goals, while being able to move on the wings if needed

I think EV played on the left cuz he won't dare bench Suarez. Simple.

dickbutt

-----------Messi--------------
Fati---Griezmann---Dembele

We move.

Koeman should return to the false-9 system and play Messi in the middle with wingers who can be arsed to defend like Fati has shown in the past 2 games for Spain.

----Fati - Messi - Dembele

Sergi/Puig - Busi - De Jong

Alba - Geri - Lenglet - Semedo

JohnN

Koeman should return to the false-9 system and play Messi in the middle with wingers who can be arsed to defend like Fati has shown in the past 2 games for Spain.

----Fati - Messi - Dembele

Sergi/Puig - Busi - De Jong

Alba - Geri - Lenglet - Semedo

Is Busi actually in your suggested lineup or am I reading this wrong..

JohnN

Busi is still world class and one of the best in this position. The problem is lack of motivation and inconstistency

He was directly responsible for 2 of the first 3 goals against Bayern. He is a legend of the past but not good enough today. Don't feel he has any more to offer.

dickbutt

He was directly responsible for 2 of the first 3 goals against Bayern. He is a legend of the past but not good enough today. Don't feel he has any more to offer.

The bayern game was a fuck up and it doesn't count. If we conceed 8 goals it doesn't really matter which player is directly responsible for it

AjaxAmsterdam

Luckily the 1 thing Koeman sees right is that Frenkie is suppose to play the Busi role and that you need a destroyer next to him (de Roon etc)

Andresito

Staff member
Busi is still world class and one of the best in this position. The problem is lack of motivation and inconstistency

It's time to face reality dawg. What you're saying was relevant in like 2017. Busi is a lost cause. Can't perform for either Barca or Spain.

Home of Barca Fans