Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Man if only he didn't get injured. Our team would have been sorted for a while. Can't believe the luck we have with the young players going to shit somehow.
Fati-Balde on the left flank and Yamal-Fermin on the right is a good pairing.
Puig as a CAM, if he just improved and did not regress.
Pedri - Gavi midfield.

An amazing young team that we could have relied upon for a decade to serve us.

@malvolio is this the definition of a bum-team? :thinking:

CatalinR10

Man if only he didn't get injured. Our team would have been sorted for a while. Can't believe the luck we have with the young players going to shit somehow.
Fati-Balde on the left flank and Yamal-Fermin on the right is a good pairing.
Puig as a CAM, if he just improved and did not regress.
Pedri - Gavi midfield.

An amazing young team that we could have relied upon for a decade to serve us.

All of them except Yamal are midgets . Only way the team works , is if they are godly gifted technique wise to easily evade the physicality put on them by players twice their size.

khaled_a_d

Lenglet and Dest look well on their way out. Alonso and Roberto are on short contracts ending this summer. Pena is just a run of the mill backup keeper.

Dest has an injury and will be out for 9 months.
Lenglet has 2 more years, and did worse this season in comparison to the last one. Not sure how they look on their way out.

draconifire

Puig Gavi Pedri midfield would be fighting for relegation lol
Bro, I am playing in hypotheticals. Given what their potential was, if they even reached 80% of it they would have been reliable players. Ya maybe not the perfect pairing in a Midfield but as a potential substitute and diff styles we can use.

draconifire

All of them except Yamal are midgets . Only way the team works , is if they are godly gifted technique wise to easily evade the physicality put on them by players twice their size.
Ya I grant you that. But Fati did show a lot of promise when he started. Balde is pretty good.
Potentially, these players should have been able to handle the physicality of today's game. But yeah, that would have required them to not turn up to be bums.

jamrock

It's over for him, but as a bench option I'd rather keep him than spend money on felix.

So much potential ruined by injuries.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It's over for him, but as a bench option I'd rather keep him than spend money on felix.

So much potential ruined by injuries.
You sure about that? Ok Felix can be a little but frustrating sometimes - but when he works his magic, it's bjutiful. Ansu though, meh...

Home of Barca Fans