Josep Maria Bartomeu

Messigician

Media starting to defend Bartomeu

.@DBR8: "We cannot defend the indefensible. Bartomeu's bad management led to this situation Laporta finds himself in."

@Marsallorente: "With Bartomeu, we won titles. We won Champions League, we won trebles. We signed Luis Su?rez, we had Leo Messi every season?"

Messigician

Zubizarreta: "It seems clear that the numbers are not good in the club, since LaLiga reviews them. Being there, I didn't have the perception that the numbers were going so badly. In fact, Bartomeu's structure continued and then he won the UCL and leagues."

BarcaOG

Banned
Media starting to defend Bartomeu

.@DBR8: "We cannot defend the indefensible. Bartomeu's bad management led to this situation Laporta finds himself in."

@Marsallorente: "With Bartomeu, we won titles. We won Champions League, we won trebles. We signed Luis Su?rez, we had Leo Messi every season?"

the first bit isnt a defense of bartomeu, lol

BBZ8800

I don't know where to post it, so I'll post it here.
Mark Overmars has been fired from Ajax after sending pics of his dic* to 11 co-workers.

:mathieu::crbust::bartomeu::VdB::lucho2::tata:

Last edited:

Windhook

Mark Overmars has been fired from Ajax after sending pics of his dic* to 11 co-workers.

Are you hinting at something Barto did?:lol:

P.S. - there's the Ajax FC thread at the bottom to discuss.

FinBarcelonafan

:mathieu::crbust::bartomeu::VdB::lucho2::tata:

Reminds me of Succession TV series and Roman.

How do you send dick pic to eleven colleagues??

He sent it by accident to group chat?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Was paying a "journalist" who Pique called for a titella with literally around 100 or so viewers and listeners on his show 50k Euros per year for "advertisement". New contract from this year was supposed to be for 70k per year but this board canceled it.

Messigician

Tebas: ?Favourable treatment for Barcelona? There is no favorable treatment for Bar?a, as there has not been with any club. Soon there will be a Division Board & each club will be able to ask what they want in front of the others. There is full transparency.?

Home of Barca Fans