Eric Abidal

F

Flavia

Éric Abidal joins team on Paris trip

The French full back will be travelling with Barça to Paris, where the side plays PSG on Saturday night at the Parc des Princes (19.45)

Éric Abidal, who last July 17 attended the first training session at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper in order to visit his colleagues, will be joining the first team on the trip to Paris on to play PSG on Saturday night at the Parc des Princes, the third friendly of the preseason.

The French full back is continuing to do physical exercise as part of his convalescence period after undergoing a liver transplant almost four months ago on April 10 and being released from hospital on May 21. Although he is no longer able to play alongside his team-mates, the Barça player will be joining the rest of the team on this trip to play in his home country.

:)

F

Flavia

He told TV3 he expects to come back and play before December. I'm quite surprised, and hope he manages to do it.

M

mitkoa7x

Abidal: "I feel good. I'm following the steps. Let's see if I can play again before December. That's the objective."

dafuq did I just read?

Super beast :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Arachnid

People, seriously... read what the doctors had to say back then, He may play lightly one of these days, but he's not going back to the elite.

He may have all the willpower in the world, but that won't make miracles happen.

Povikas

Brandon
2012-08-06_ENTRENO_142-Optimized.v1344252396.JPG

:worthy::wub:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
He's looking thin but still pretty healthy, god bless him, hope there is no difficulties over the next few months and he his physically healthy enough to play again.

Arachnid

He's looking thin but still pretty healthy, god bless him, hope there is no difficulties over the next few months and he his physically healthy enough to play again.

He's going to have to be on immunosuppressants. That will make him really weak.

Look, I'm all for wishful thinking and all that, just saying you all should get ready for reality to sink in eventually.

Home of Barca Fans