Daniel Alves

Galning

Alves being the best option is a no brainer. Just because nobody rates Adriano and Douglas at rightback doesn't mean they aren't options there, if they are not going to be used then we might as well give them a differt job at the club.
And when Alves came back from injury, Rafinha, Iniesta were all still available.

J

Jamie Cal

And when Alves came back from injury, Rafinha, Iniesta were all still available.

Yeah but the point is everything after his return -- Sergi has got better and better, Dani's form has been iffy at best. If he was playing as well as he was at the end of last year, it'd be a different story.

With that said, taking Messi out of the team messes up everything, especially down the right. I think it's central to Dani and Rak's current poor imprint on the team.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am not Dani's biggest fan these days but Lucho was reacting about another potential injury imo.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
No need to waste roberto there now that he's living up to his potential.
Just be patient for 2 months and then we will have vidal as rb.

First of all, I don't think we "waste" him playing him on RB - is that an unimportant position? If he excels there, go for it! Second, how Vidal turns out is anybodies guess - he could be another Mathiue on RB, or worse, like Douglas.

utility73

His decision making process seems to have been really slowing down a lot nowadays. Too often it takes him an awful lot of time to decide what to do next.

Home of Barca Fans