Daniel Alves

El Flaco

Horrible start, I'll blame Rayo's goal on him.

1. He was outsprint by Bebe and Mathieu was forced to launch the ball away, which led to a corner for the away team.

2. He allowed Guerra to score when didn't mark him enough.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Horrible start, I'll blame Rayo's on him.

1. He was outsprint by Bebe and Mathieu was forced to launch the ball away, which led to a corner for the away team.

2. He allowed Guerra to score when didn't mark him enough.

At this point I'd even start Douglas ahead of Dani.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Really sad about his performances, looks like he played for his contract and checked back out again.

Dani's got no pace left. He anticipated the through ball on the first goal but still got wrecked as badly as the infamous bartra-bale case.

He is a better suited as a RCM now. We could try him there when Raki gets a rest, with Roberto as RB of course. But even then most of the perks come from his connexion with Messi, so...

anguy

Really sad about his performances, looks like he played for his contract and checked back out again.

Or he is simply old. I think he might be sold next season, or even given away for free. His salary is quite high and if Vidal&Roberto perform well, there would be no need for 3 RBs. I also agree he should be tried as CM.

serghei

Very much like Pique, he's in awful form. Both need to get back or they could use some time on the bench, especially since Vermaelen and Roberto have proved they can be trusted.

Home of Barca Fans