Zubizarreta sacked!

Ketoth

Why does Barcelona use a director of football?

I think that the only way a manager can succeed to his full potential is if he has total control of everything under board level. Total control over transfer deals, wages, staff, everything.

Alarcón

Why does Barcelona use a director of football?

I think that the only way a manager can succeed to his full potential is if he has total control of everything under board level. Total control over transfer deals, wages, staff, everything.

If the manager has total control over everything, that would equal more than 2 full time jobs.

klc123

Stop watching highlights and reading stats and start watching full games.
It's convenient that people forget about the bad performances when pep was manager but throw a hissy fit about how we need a "plan b" when any other manager has a few mediocre performances.

Busi-Messi Barca

Hopefully this is the start of the end for this corrupt board who have put the club in the shit until 2016.

The ban should have included a clause to get them all out all they are all guilty ;) maybe their guilt will make them follow Zubi's lead

Has puyi got coaching badges?

Alik

It's convenient that people forget about the bad performances when pep was manager but throw a hissy fit about how we need a "plan b" when any other manager has a few mediocre performances.

Are you seriously comparing Pep's management to Lucho's?

F

Flavia

A few? Around 80% of all our performances this season were mediocre. And comparing enrique to Pep, seriously?

tacticvarium

:puke:Yeah it is really disgusting how someone can wish for the team to lose just because he doesn't like the coach or the board.
This guy needs to grow up.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Yeah it is really disgusting how someone can wish for the team to lose just because he doesn't like the coach or the board.
This guy needs to grow up.
if barca losing = new board & coach then i wish them to lose. i prefer to lose a few games than have a one year more of this farce.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, hard to argue there. It's not just the results. People are equally concerned with how the team plays since Lucho took over.
Hard times are upon us but Barca has gone through worse.
Possible elections this year is something to look forward to.

Darko

grandpa%20simpsons%20hat%20spiderman.gif

klc123

Yep, hard to argue there. It's not just the results. People are equally concerned with how the team plays since Lucho took over.
Hard times are upon us but Barca has gone through worse.
Possible elections this year is something to look forward to.

do you really think it's a possibility?
If the board go through three managers in three years, which is looking likely, surely that much pressure them into either elections or atleast making big changes in the way the club is run?
Is there nothing the fans can do in protest to get early elections?

L

linetty

Barcelona is close to deal with new sports director. Announcement Wednesday. Will be someone with low profile who knows the club well [rac1]

oh boy oh boy

FC B

if barca losing = new board & coach then i wish them to lose. i prefer to lose a few games than have a one year more of this farce.

So do I but I'm not that confident if we lose a few games we'll have a new board and/or coach because if so I'd pray for it.

Home of Barca Fans