Zubizarreta sacked!

khaled_a_d

I'm curious.
What happens if the laporta board comes back in and nothing changes in terms of the running of the club and the performances?

As bad as Rosell?no chance at all tbh .but we are doomed in that case lol
But things aren't going to be suddenly bright with him ,he will need time .many clubs has evolved ,Bayern is 10 times the club they were during Laporta's days ,Chelsea is now better run with Man city ,PSG are emerging and even Manu is developing in high rate
One could have hoped for fresh blood,but With such bad times you can't take such risk .
He was lucky his 2 managers were really great,yes it was gr8 job by him but it needed a bit luck ,he might struck out with new coach for example ,but I doubt he will be as bad as Rosell

dakt

So what does that bring us? Cosmetical change.
We are still stuck with this fucking ban, blind coach and board. So why celebrate. It's start of nothing. Just a small move in order not to make any drastic moves like resigning as a board member.

Egert

Estonian Culé
We are still stuck with this fucking ban, blind coach and board. So why celebrate. It's start of nothing. Just a small move in order not to make any drastic moves like resigning as a board member.

My words exactly

klc123

Look at how the media has reacted.
That instantly puts pressure on the board. More attentive members of the media sphere are already suggesting the only way out for Barca is early elections, which would be a saving grace. If this media frenzy continues I cannot see how the board will have any other choice. Laporta and Cruyff could be back sooner than expected.
As for Enrique, I will be extremely surprised if he isn't sacked within the next 3 games. He has been given his ultimatum and I don't think he is capable of playing the team in a manner which will win all three games, especially not after how much he has managed to get the dressing room to dislike him.

dakt

Look at how the media has reacted.
That instantly puts pressure on the board. More attentive members of the media sphere are already suggesting the only way out for Barca is early elections, which would be a saving grace. If this media frenzy continues I cannot see how the board will have any other choice. Laporta and Cruyff could be back sooner than expected.
As for Enrique, I will be extremely surprised if he isn't sacked within the next 3 games. He has been given his ultimatum and I don't think he is capable of playing the team in a manner which will win all three games, especially not after how much he has managed to get the dressing room to dislike him.

You really think Laporta has a chance for comeback?

khaled_a_d

This feels like the Rosell resigning news ,we were very optimistic about serious changes but nothing has actually changed and we moved from bad to worse .I hope this time is different

frog-fcb

If there really is an ultimatum for lucho will the players put in half assed performances or will they dig deep an put in a performance

BBZ8800

If there really is an ultimatum for lucho will the players put in half assed performances or will they dig deep an put in a performance

The way how we are playing lately, you can't possible know whether we are playing badly on purpose or the players are giving their best, but we are still crap because of Lucho's tactical gameplan.

(For example, a match against Sociedad)

Barcilliant

Why is the petition/protests option not on the table to call for early elections?!
Because the socis are a lazy complacent lot who cant get off their asses. This board should have been gone by the end of last season. Instead they are here doing even more damage.

Home of Barca Fans