Zubizarreta sacked!

hardyboy

We're in a mess but this mess was much needed for a better future...Next is Barto...Laporta please take over..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Zubi KGB had a 100+ million bankroll last summer and managed to go bust 6 months later.

BarcaBarcaBarca

Think this is basically Puyol saying I don't want to work for a club I love, where there is no character, we've lost our identity of the tito days,the Guardiola days, the morals of the club, unicef. Puyol seen things he didn't think he'd ever see in the first few months of his new position and realises, like a true cule, he is bigger than the crooks running our club. We need to go backwards to go forwards. This year will be the worst in a long time for the players, and I do truly believe the players will be United together, everyone knows messi's disgust at the board, Lucho so far is failing despite a £150 million injection into the clubs summer transfers. 2016 will see xavi as coach, pep as director and laporta as president. Visca BARCA!

hardyboy

Former Barcelona player Miguel Angel Nadal (far right) is likely to replace Zubizarreta as sporting director [cope]

Darko

We need to have the elections this year, otherwise it's going to be 3 trophyless seasons in a row(no, I don't care for the Supercopa last year).

serghei

Doesn't mean nothing. We fired an incompetent. So what? We still have two more to go until we can catch a breath of fresh air again.

Bertus

If Pep ever comes back he should be back as our Manager..
Why would pep leave Bayern?

Pep is not the kind to leave before finishing what he started.

I think he feels like he's done with Barcelona for now. He won everything. Now he started a new project there in Bayern and will want to fulfill what he was hired for before considering any other options.

It's foolish to expect him to come back anytime soon IMO.

Home of Barca Fans