Zubizarreta sacked!

Frodo_FCB

That's a good start, the next one should be Lucho.
Of course the most important thing is to get rid of this board.

F

Flavia

I wonder if something else will still happen today... or only wednesday now.

BBZ8800

Think January will be important for him ,the board now will try to do whatever it takes to resist early election

You are right.

Things have started to roll.
Zubi is out, the board is trying to save some things.
Messi is starting to protest against Lucho.
Eusebio could be sacked next very soon.

Players will start riots very soon, fans will start to wave with white tissues at home matches.
The press will start to trash the board, a coach and everyone every day.

It's slowly starting.
This board will try to save some things. But they will still be sacked in 2016.
More or less, this is slowly a beginning of new era.

We have to reach the bottom, and everyone (fans, media, players) need to be pissed, and everyone will want a fresh start/cycle.
We are now in the same position as in Gaspart's era.

Antimadridista1

I wonder if something else will still happen today... or only wednesday now.

I think that's over for today... Already a little bit too much in less than 24hours (the loss against sociedad plus Zubi plus Puyi).
What is gonna happen on Wednesday in your opinion ?

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
we hit rock bottom (and are still in half decent shape compared to other teams rock bottom), which is always the start of the bounce back.

i don't think the fans will do anything. i don't have much respect for the barca fans in the stadium. done nothing till now about the board, never make noise, voted in rosell etc. they are also partl responsibl for us being stuck in our ways all the time.

F

Flavia

I think that's over of today... Already a little bit too much in less than 24hours (the loss against sociedad plus Zubi plus Puyi).
What is gonna happen on Wednesday in your opinion ?

There are rumors Bartomeu is trying to get Monchi. If he does, he will announce that. Or someone else. I don't think he'll cave yet.

slicknick

Only an idiot would come right now.

THIS....As much as Zubi re-defined imcompetence and blindness in transfer market, he is put out there as a bit of a scapegoat
Whoever comes in right now, as long as Bartomeu&co are in charge, will likely suffer the same fate

That aside, happy to see the back of him...Now we need to get rid of Lucho&Bartomeu as well

BBZ8800

But what is the point of hiring a replacement for Zubizarreta knowing that we can't buy any player ?

For the next cycle with Rossell as our president, from 2016-2020 :lol:

I am cheering for Atletico in the next match.
Maybe they will really sack Lucho.

(It's not like that we have some objective chances to win la liga with this coach+team)

Antimadridista1

For the next cycle with Rossell as our president, from 2016-2020 :lol:

I am cheering for Atletico in the next match.
Maybe they will really sack Lucho.

(It's not like that we have some objective chances to win la liga with this coach+team)

I don't think that this is the right way of thinking.
We shouldn't let down the team, at least I hope that the socis in Barcelona won't do that .
Knowing the current context, the team need our support more than ever.

Zebulun

Thank you Moyes! :beer2::worthy: Your mind games helped all cules worldwide. I'll buy first and second rounds if we ever meet.

Home of Barca Fans