Zinedine Zidane

soul24rage

Great photo

F-gMLs5WoAAhrRT

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I mean, if you look at the similar football icons who became successful managers before him, the list includes only Beckenbauer and Crujif who retired from coaching at 51 & 49 respectively.
Zidane is almost 52, his last coaching job was when he was 49.
Different eras though tbf

damn already 52? thought guy is 45

he is probably really waiting for France nt

Temptation

You Either Die a Hero or Live Long Enough to See Yourself Become the Villain.

Zizou is smart and knows his limitations. He's scared of ruining his reputation and exposing his actual management skills to the world.

His managerial CV looks amazing rn and he doesn't wanna ruin it. Good thing that his ego is not writing checks his body can't cash.

Horatio

You're welcome
You Either Die a Hero or Live Long Enough to See Yourself Become the Villain.

Zizou is smart and knows his limitations. He's scared of ruining his reputation and exposing his actual management skills to the world.

His managerial CV looks amazing rn and he doesn't wanna ruin it. Good thing that his ego is not writing checks his body can't cash.
Said what you are saying before anyone else. I also think he doesnt rate himself but its annoying to see others ten see hail him as a top top coach. Then every time the man turns down a job they come up with excuses. So less about zidane and more about the madridistas really.

Temptation

Said what you are saying before anyone else. I also think he doesnt rate himself but its annoying to see others ten see hail him as a top top coach. Then every time the man turns down a job they come up with excuses. So less about zidane and more about the madridistas really.

Is there anything you didn't say way before it happened? :lol:

You have probably predicted when you'll lose hair already.

Home of Barca Fans