Zinedine Zidane

CatalinR10

Ah yes , remember his pic having a shit ton of comments and saw at least 100 ( until I got bored reading anymore ) comments from women wanting him to rape them

isEyA0b.jpg

Fucking LMAO

Horatio

You're welcome
Boratio still posting like he's made discoveries others didnt and thinking it somehow makes Zidane any less good a coach

How cute
I did. Remember when I psycho-analyzed going by on very little(post-game conferences) and you though I was talking out of my ass. Cheap of you to say this now.
You guys believed he’d take on the psg job and one in EPL.

El Gato

Villarato!
Keep at it dawg

Everyone said was quite clear there'd be select few clubs he'd consider, ideally those he played for and knows people at. That and a very obvious desire to take over NT he's been waiting for since summer 21. Pretty obvious why that's not an option right now

Doesn't stop you thinking you've discovered fire it seems
Lol

Horatio

You're welcome
Keep at it dawg

Everyone said was quite clear there'd be select few clubs he'd consider, ideally those he played for and knows people at. That and a very obvious desire to take over NT he's been waiting for since summer 21. Pretty obvious why that's not an option right now

Doesn't stop you thinking you've discovered fire it seems
Lol
Nah. I am the real Alienist.
Called out his risk-aversive personality before anyone else. Also that he does not rate himself that highly. People believed it when said he’d get the PSG job. Once it just seemed rumours people said he wouldnt cause of Marseille lol. Then people believed he was likely candidate for Man U job cause of rumours of him learning English.

Now all of a sudden “very clear from get-go only job he was ever waiting for is France”.

Only post youll find of me of club I believed hed could take on was Juventus. Very low-risk low pressure job.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Now Boratio claiming being risk aversive is a flaw to be called out lol

Poor SAF, Wenger and many others. Wouldn't qualify for anything of note based on risk aversion

Home of Barca Fans