Yaya Toure

PaulFCB

Banned
I thought PSG wanted Pogba, for half a billion $, probably now they'll get Yaya cheaper and pay him 10m$ a week salary. :VdB:

H

Haruko The Goon

Money hungry. He wants one last big pay day, and is flirting with PSG to get it.

City might be in a better position next season if they sell him. £50m, £250k off their wages.

Butaan4barca

Money hungry. He wants one last big pay day, and is flirting with PSG to get it.

City might be in a better position next season if they sell him. £50m, £250k off their wages.

they can pay him 10 times as much. So this really is toure pissed about birthday wish missed or other things. He is their star, may be they don't treat him the way stars of others clubs are treated.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
make-it-rain-o.gif

Gilberto

Funny thing is that he keeps repeating "it's not about the money" but that he finds it "unrespectful that they forgot his birthday."

For 200k a week I would skip a few birthdays :pep:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
For the sake of his dignity, being a money-whore is actually the better label :lol: What kind of grown man starts throwing a tantrum when his employers don't remember his birthday?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I'm pretty sure it was more his agent trying to come up with something to get him more money. But what he came up with was both pathetic and hilarious.

Now with the PSG comment from Yaya, guy has no respect to the team he plays for

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Man City don't need to sell. They can let him rot on the bench the entire season if they want to. What Man City should do now is to tell him to STFU and that he won't go anywhere and then punish him by not including him in the 21 man CL squad(Reduced squad due to FFP restrictions).

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Man City don't need to sell. They can let him rot on the bench the entire season if they want to. What Man City should do now is to tell him to STFU and that he won't go anywhere and then punish him by not including him in the 21 man CL squad(Reduced squad due to FFP restrictions).

Well I'm not entirely sure about that. The club has only just seen some stable growth under Pellegrini, if they start overburdening with internal conflict and "punish" their player they could have another loose-cannon Tevez situation on their hands. Strong-arming an unhappy player almost never works out well. For Athletic Club it pushed out Llorente on a free transfer. For United, they folded and now have Rooney getting whatever he wants whenever he asks for it.

They could do good business by selling Yaya to a fellow money-club for a steep price and use that to help fund transfers under their FFP sanctions. At 31 he isn't getting any younger and they could pursue a younger player of a similar mould if needed (I could definitely picture them splashing the cash for Pogba and him agreeing because he wants the money and to spite United :lol:)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well I'm not entirely sure about that. The club has only just seen some stable growth under Pellegrini, if they start overburdening with internal conflict and "punish" their player they could have another loose-cannon Tevez situation on their hands. Strong-arming an unhappy player almost never works out well. For Athletic Club it pushed out Llorente on a free transfer. For United, they folded and now have Rooney getting whatever he wants whenever he asks for it.

They could do good business by selling Yaya to a fellow money-club for a steep price and use that to help fund transfers under their FFP sanctions. At 31 he isn't getting any younger and they could pursue a younger player of a similar mould if needed (I could definitely picture them splashing the cash for Pogba and him agreeing because he wants the money and to spite United :lol:)

Well... The second you option about selling him to a fellow money club is probably better as you said..... I would have let him rot on the bench though after the way he and his agent have acted. Ridiculous. Send him to the reserves.

I love Yaya the player, but it looks like his agent have turned him into a snake like himself.

Home of Barca Fans