Yaya Toure

Butaan4barca

Yaya was much better than Busquets at that time. Busquets sucked when he first came on, you have to be a blind idiot to not remember.

excuse me but its a false comparison. ? yes as a player toure was much better, bus at the time, pep introduces the defensive midfielder sitting between the two cds, when full back on the charge concept. And toure was always very ambitious.

It was like, busquests was a tactical genius and the other two spots, locked by xavi and iniesta. So really there wasn't much of an option. The only possible wayaround was iniesta playing on the left flank and busi, yaya, xavi in the midfield.

Trickykid

Yaya was much better than Busquets at that time. Busquets sucked when he first came on, you have to be a blind idiot to not remember.

Technically, does it really matter if you're an idiot or not, if you're a blind man trying to judge the ability of a football player?

Either way, you're of course blatantly wrong.

Empty

Technically, does it really matter if you're an idiot or not, if you're a blind man trying to judge the ability of a football player?

Either way, you're of course blatantly wrong.

Not wrong, I was living with two friends for university at the time, and watched every single game of Barcelona the first and second season under Pep. And I remember particularly well because my friends and I actually had a betting game for how many mistakes Busquets did PER GAME, the bet was to make a prediction prior to the game and keep count during.

And I remember very well, the amount of errors he made. The level of skill he achieved after that period of a shaky introduction does not somehow negate his faults during the time of.

Samuel Eto'o

Not wrong, I was living with two friends for university at the time, and watched every single game of Barcelona the first and second season under Pep. And I remember particularly well because my friends and I actually had a betting game for how many mistakes Busquets did PER GAME, the bet was to make a prediction prior to the game and keep count during.

And I remember very well, the amount of errors he made. The level of skill he achieved after that period of a shaky introduction does not somehow negate his faults during the time of.

Wow that's dedication

PaulFCB

Banned
Next honor and big thing is to play for a team younger than yourself, such as FCK, but the pipeline didn't reach Denmark yet.

Home of Barca Fans