Yaya Toure

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yaya is out of his mind to think at this age any club will pay anything more than he's earning right now. Unless that club is called Monaco or some Arab clubs from Qatar. Not sure what's his beef now.

Der Kaiser

His agent is trying to whore Yaya back to Barca it seems.

I´d take him, if he costs 10m and half his current wages. Which won´t happen.

CatalinR10

Monaco's owner's net worth just halved (to $4.5B) - divorce settlement.

21d00a0447e98cd11f0f3f0f3eb1dff1.200x150x132.gif

If you're that rich , you have to be dumb not to make a prenup.

Also :lol: at the laws favoring the women. You do nothing in your entire life , marry a rich guy , suck him off a couple of times , get half his money.

barca1899

If you're that rich , you have to be dumb not to make a prenup.

Also :lol: at the laws favoring the women. You do nothing in your entire life , marry a rich guy , suck him off a couple of times , get half his money.

He married her while he was studying. I doubt he was rich back then.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Toure's agent claims Man City should treat their players like Liverpool do.

IT'S HAPPENING!
lfc store already selling shirts with toure on the back
article-2353438-1A9F247E000005DC-496_634x546.jpg

Empty

Yaya's a merc.

his stock is sky-high now but because of FFP sanctions City can't give him a new contract, so now he's suddenly upset and wants to leave? CLASSIC Yaya.

but hey I only told you and everyone else on this forum that, what, 4 years ago?

but nahhhh Yaya was a saint! he left because Pep was racist, right? and because Busquets got more minutes when he didn't deserve them? (even though he didn't and he did deserve them) that was the story, right?

y'all need to start listening to me.

Yaya was much better than Busquets at that time. Busquets sucked when he first came on, you have to be a blind idiot to not remember.

Butaan4barca

Toure's agent claims Man City should treat their players like Liverpool do.

IT'S HAPPENING!
lfc store already selling shirts with toure on the back
article-2353438-1A9F247E000005DC-496_634x546.jpg

lol, thats the other toure. But brotherly love could induce him. It has happened before, and might happen again.

Home of Barca Fans