Yaya Toure

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah the African factor is another thing, losing Essien AND Yaya would be a massive loss. But Yaya in our team would be great, I certainly would welcome him since Mikel doesn't look like developing like he could.

kjahradio

I just can't imagine that we loose such a class player! He is in my opinion a first team player, yaya gives the midfield some 'body'. It would be a huge mistake to sell him....

Hope he ever comes over here so he can read this: Please yaya stay! :worthy:

T

tonny

He is the best player for Barca. He is better than Sergio or Keita and today I heard that he is leaving. I think that Pep is bad coatch because he cant see that.

iced1776

Barca fans don't want this transfer to happen, Chelsea fans don't want this transfer to happen... can't Pep just tune out the guys agent???

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Barca fans don't want this transfer to happen, Chelsea fans don't want this transfer to happen... can't Pep just tune out the guys agent???

Plenty do, especially those who irrationally see him as the key to bringing in Cesc.

Anyway it's a pointless debate. Yaya doesn't want to be here anymore, Pep doesn't want him, I just hope Biscuits learns to accumulate less cards sooner rather than later.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think Pep is racist, as he doesn't have "feeling" with african players, first Eto'o then Yaya... Soon Keita and Abidal will fall and we'll have a team with no black players, hahahahahahaha...

Now, stupid jokes aside, I really hope Yaya stays but those who think he will are in denial, it's clear that Pep sees things differently and has more confidence in Busquets and Pep's the one on charge, so he calls the shots. I really hope this doesn't bite him in the ass... But Yaya leaving raises a big question: we will need a backup DM... Obviously Busquets can't play every match and having Xaviesta + Cesc (if he comes) is suicide, as is playing Chygs in that position... Could this be a plot to bring Mascherano?

V

Valon

Pep loves Keita so there goes your theory.

Tbh Yaya is so overrated by Barca fans.

Home of Barca Fans