Yaya Toure

ryuken

i Guess, but that is why i said he is overrated. There were times where Yaya would have been a more effective Option and Pep chose Keita and the result is not good. Next season with Yaya gone, we will have to find replacement for Keita anyway. So yeah, all good business.

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
i Guess, but that is why i said he is overrated. There were times where Yaya would have been a more effective Option and Pep chose Keita and the result is not good.

I'm sorry, but no.

yaya cannot do what keita does. no one can. that's why keita plays so much.

barcaUSA

Yaya is a beast, sorry Keita. His ability to play anywhere a la champions league final last year, plus on occasion this year, puts him ahead of Sergi. More of a physical presence, and the runs he makes from deep are awesome.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I still don't get why Biscuits and Yaya didn't play together more. Keita is unique and all, but he's inconsistent. Mind you, so was every midfielder not named Xavi.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I still don't get why Biscuits and Yaya didn't play together more. Keita is unique and all, but he's inconsistent. Mind you, so was every midfielder not named Xavi.

well without wendell, keita is fundamental to the 4231, and in the 433 he makes up for a number of pedro's deficiencies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Yeah but the 4231 is gross

well it's a war machine (messi is the heavy gun)... 99 points, man!

very clever from pep really. keep the trident in reserve, stop it being predictable, find a war machine set-up to churn through the inevitable post-awesomeseason succession of buses, and if needed, unleash hell with the trident at season's end. bish bash bosh, fuck that lino in san siro.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
well it's a war machine (messi is the heavy gun)... 99 points, man!

very clever from pep really. keep the trident in reserve, stop it being predictable, find a war machine set-up to churn through the inevitable post-awesomeseason succession of buses, and if needed, unleash hell with the trident at season's end. bish bash bosh, fuck that lino in san siro.

Oh it's a great weapon, I'm just an irrational 4-3-3 fundamentalist when it comes to Barcelona. Typically 4231 is my preferred formation of choice.

At least it's not that 4-4-2 experiment

Home of Barca Fans