Yaya Toure

iced1776

the club rejected? hmm. but they accepted arsenal's bid?
that's strange.i cant imagine arsenal bidding more than chelsea.
they made an offer to juve for buffon which was so low, i find it insulting to buffon.:angry:

When did Barca accept a bid from Arsenal?

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I doubt Arsenal bid for Yaya, it would probably have been a case of the club offering Yaya the chance to move to Arsenal as part of the Cesc deal.

barca96

I doubt Arsenal bid for Yaya, it would probably have been a case of the club offering Yaya the chance to move to Arsenal as part of the Cesc deal.

i think thats the case too.
arsenal cant afford players nowadays.
they have to rely on the free transfers and youth players :lol:

maxan10

SirTugAlot
which isn't too bad if doesn't harm your club and still gets in you into europe, I think wenger is buying a couple experienced match changers and solidify his defence to add to that youthful hunger already existing, which many people thought he should have done last season.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
What does Yaya himself actually think?

Cause it is always in the papers like "his fat cock agent says that" or "Yaya's piss representative has said that" ... but we never hear good old Yaya.

jairzinho

I think yaya will stay. Txiki has said on the official website that no player will be sold unless they have a desire to leave the club.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Heard Yaya would prefer to move to us if he was to leave, don't know how much truth is in that though so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

Anyway, I have sorta mixed feelings about his potentially coming here. I want Mikel to grow into the DM role for us but whenever he's played for the last year and a half he's pretty much been below average. What has Yaya's form been like for Barca this past season? He was great for you the season before and if he were to play like that for us then we could move Essien to CM alongside Lampard, that would be fantastic. :D

beef-supreme

Heard Yaya would prefer to move to us if he was to leave, don't know how much truth is in that though so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

Anyway, I have sorta mixed feelings about his potentially coming here. I want Mikel to grow into the DM role for us but whenever he's played for the last year and a half he's pretty much been below average. What has Yaya's form been like for Barca this past season? He was great for you the season before and if he were to play like that for us then we could move Essien to CM alongside Lampard, that would be fantastic. :D

Wherever Yaya goes, he will be world class. Very very upsetting if he does leave but things like that do happen. Especially over the past few years, it hasn;t been a tendency of ours to let go of people who have massive potential or will go on to play at a very high level - the same if not higher than they do at Barca. Yaya would be one of them though.

Home of Barca Fans