Yaya Toure

maxan10

SirTugAlot
The mods have lost all reasoning..
on the second note, they should move a lot of other players to this thread too. Maybe it's a work in progress :lol:

barca96

Laporta: “Bojan will stay, Toure is uncertain”

The situation about Ivory Coast international and Barcelona midfielder Yaya Toure (27) is more uncertain. The player and the club have not reached an agreement and coach Pep Guardiola along with Txiki Begiristain will meet next week to discuss the future of the defensive midfielder.

Laporta highlighted Toure’s indisputable contribution to the team and his happiness at being a part of such a great outfit by saying: “I always said, first, he is very happy at Barcelona and, moreover, is a key piece and he knows it.”

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Dimitri Seluk just can't keep his mouth shut, now can he? Just read an interview yesterday where he claimed that if Yaya would have played in the first leg against Inter, we WOULD have been in the CL final.

Now, as much as I believe, the likelihood of us playing better against Inter would be a bit higher with Yaya, but it is rather questionable whether we would have been in the CL final, as all the aforesaid is built on simple assumptions of how would something had turned out to be. If Yaya would have played like he did against Valladolid - then yes, maybe we would have been in the final.

He did have a good game against SuperDepor previously when scoring a goal, but then again his next game against Espanyol was straight-down atrocious (as was Busquets' to that matter). So one could also argue that his Espanyol form could have made no difference either, to Seluk.

barca96

Dimitri Seluk just can't keep his mouth shut, now can he? Just read an interview yesterday where he claimed that if Yaya would have played in the first leg against Inter, we WOULD have been in the CL final.

Now, as much as I believe, the likelihood of us playing better against Inter would be a bit higher with Yaya, but it is rather questionable whether we would have been in the CL final, as all the aforesaid is built on simple assumptions of how would something had turned out to be. If Yaya would have played like he did against Valladolid - then yes, maybe we would have been in the final.

He did have a good game against SuperDepor previously when scoring a goal, but then again his next game against Espanyol was straight-down atrocious (as was Busquets' to that matter). So one could also argue that his Espanyol form could have made no difference either, to Seluk.

exactly!
i also thought that we would be stronger but it never crossed my mind that we would be in the final.
that's just too much...
btw, its not just yaya and busi that was poor against espanyol.
it was the whole team!!

after just watching the 2nd leg against inter again,
i thought that pep made a mistake by playing yaya at cb.
he shouldve played yaya at cm with xavi and busi.
messi could not dribble any of the players that day as they were too strong but i thought that yaya would be
able to handle it as he has the strength and pace.
but then its done and dusted..

B

Barca4life1000

If we sell Yaya, i believe it will be another mistake by Pep ( First mistake was to sell Eto)..... Although Sergio is good but in Physical games he struggles a bit and Yaya's versitility is priceless..... I think we can all agree if we didn't have Yaya there would be no treble...... His ability to player CB against a team like Chelsea and a forward with the strength like Drogba.... That's huge.....

My solution is share the time between sergio and yaya equally......

Petition to keep Yaya at Nou Camp is a must.

I'll sign it a million times.......

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
If we do sell yaya we HAVE to buy another DM or we will be living VERY VERY dangerously... I think yaya could play a moer attacking role

and i wish his agent would sod off

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
$Just read an interview yesterday where he claimed that if Yaya would have played in the first leg against Inter, we WOULD have been in the CL final.
Now how does Yaya react to that?

If he disagrees, he should have fucking fired that agent this season already cause it is not the first time it happens.
But he doesn't, so does he agree? I can't imagine that.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If we sell Yaya, i believe it will be another mistake by Pep ( First mistake was to sell Eto)..... Although Sergio is good but in Physical games he struggles a bit and Yaya's versitility is priceless..... I think we can all agree if we didn't have Yaya there would be no treble...... His ability to player CB against a team like Chelsea and a forward with the strength like Drogba.... That's huge.....

My solution is share the time between sergio and yaya equally......

I'll sign it a million times.......

Count me in for a million, too ;)

Home of Barca Fans