Would you want to see Rooney at Camp Nou?

Rooney in Barca?

• Yes

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 66 71.0%

• Total voters
O

oyetunde

Another short player? No thanks! The butterball can stay at Manchester or join his boyfriend Cristiano in Madrid.
I'd rather have Llorente or even Negredo. You heard that - Negredo!
The only team that need striker right now are Chelsea. Higuain is doing fine at Madrid, Tevez, who is similar to Rooney, is City's best player, Barca better look to Llorente and Italian teams don't need him either and I doubt they can effort him.

he will be a flop

ditto we need aerial presence

Etock is 16 years old,Washinghton is 50 years old

-I think that our last matches showed that the team is better when Keita is in midfield,Iniesta in attack

u must av an IQ of 10 at de most

-Treble also said that Messi should play on the right,Abidal should play as a balanced left back turning out to be a 3rd centreback,we had better plans now,Messi plays as a false number nine,Busquetes is playing the role of 3rd centreback giving more freedom to attacking minded fullbacks(thats why I think Abidal will not play a lot in his natural position this season),our team is improving,the only problem is the way other teams face us but we always search for better plans,only a Llorente would improve the current team ,Iniesta scored 2 out of 8 goals in the WC which is a very good percentage for him,he scored 2 goals so far,all from playin in the freerole?winger,we always have a winger helping in the build up,Messi has done this in the treble year,Iniesta is doing that now to leave Messi in his central position,we also have the Superb Keita,the fast adapting Mascherano,all of this means that Iniesta had to play further forward,he will cnotinue unless Villa finds back his
u must daft 2 belive dat dis team, system or shit formation is better dan one dat won us a treble

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
EMD says the British have offered the player for the second time since summer and the club rejected the offer

But Sky Sports reports that we are considering a £25million bid in the January transfer window.

Last edited:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
EMD says the British have offered the player for the second time since summer and the club rejected the offer

But Sky Sports reports that we are considering a £25million bid in the January transfer window.

If we're going to spend that much on Rooney then spend about the same on getting Llorente. But didn't we already say we will not be signing anyone at all this winter?

gingerless

If we're going to spend that much on Rooney then spend about the same on getting Llorente. But didn't we already say we will not be signing anyone at all this winter?

They always say we're not gona sign anyone, don't let that fool you, i've heard they're going for Llorente

MoFroBo

I hate british players and Rooney looks like typical, overconfident brittard. But then I must admit when Rooney is in top form, without a doubt he is one of the best. Delivers in big games, working hard for the team.

But atm has he scored a goal in last 6 months? =D

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
I hate british players and Rooney looks like typical, overconfident brittard. But then I must admit when Rooney is in top form, without a doubt he is one of the best. Delivers in big games, working hard for the team.

But atm has he scored a goal in last 6 months? =D

yes..against west ham,,but a penalty

nebeer

Love is All
I think we do need another striker. Rooney doesn't have the Ibra problem of being slow. He is fast and when in form - dangerous. Though the thing is that he is off form way too much at times. That might happen though because may be he is not happy about the surroundings he is in. He has a great work rate. Provided that he would sincerely want to bond with Barca and let go off his temper, I might be interested to see him at Barca.

F

Flavia

Just read he's looking for an anual salary of 14 million euros. Way too much, and the main reason I don't want him for Barça. He's too expensive, and despite being a good player, he's not worth all that.

desoe

If he really signs a 14 mil. per year contract with Citeh, then all of this "ambitions" and "trophies" bullshit crap will lose even the little sense it had at first place. The truth will be revealed by 100% - money.

Home of Barca Fans