Would you want to see Rooney at Camp Nou?

Rooney in Barca?

• Yes

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 66 71.0%

• Total voters

dalitis8

Banned
What will the price be,a lot depends on that.

And what about Rooney himself? Does he have a preference between clubs?

desoe

He once said that he always plays with Barca on FIFA :lol:

Plus, after the CL final he said that Iniesta is the best player in the world, which was spectacular taking into account the fact that Ronaldo was still his teammate :lol:

dalitis8

Banned
Very unlikely to see Rooney at Barca.

a)He has been terribly out of form as of late.

b)We are nigh broke.

c)It will probably prove difficult for him to adjust to Spain and to Barca's style of play.I bet he does not speak a word in Spanish and will have great difficulty learning it.

d)If we in fact have money to spare then our targets will probably be a)Cesc, b)Llorrente.

e)He will be very expensive.

desoe

c)It will probably prove difficult for him to adjust to Spain and to Barca's style of play.I bet he does not speak a word in Spanish and will have great difficulty learning it.

He hardly speaks english, leave the spanish alone.

Trequartista

The good
bar his recent problems, i haven't heard of anything that would make me compare him to ibra.

The treble says, Iniesta needs to be in midfield, playing a bit of OK football for a few games doesn't change anything

-Treble also said that Messi should play on the right,Abidal should play as a balanced left back turning out to be a 3rd centreback,we had better plans now,Messi plays as a false number nine,Busquetes is playing the role of 3rd centreback giving more freedom to attacking minded fullbacks(thats why I think Abidal will not play a lot in his natural position this season),our team is improving,the only problem is the way other teams face us but we always search for better plans,only a Llorente would improve the current team ,Iniesta scored 2 out of 8 goals in the WC which is a very good percentage for him,he scored 2 goals so far,all from playin in the freerole?winger,we always have a winger helping in the build up,Messi has done this in the treble year,Iniesta is doing that now to leave Messi in his central position,we also have the Superb Keita,the fast adapting Mascherano,all of this means that Iniesta had to play further forward,he will cnotinue unless Villa finds back his form,in some matches we will need him in midfield to start with both Villa and Pedro but a Iniesta-Messi-Pedr/Villa will be always our fisrt choice
-I would welcome Rooney(he is a great striker but a trouble maker,even Zlatan would be an angel compared to him)but I would choose Dzeko or Llorente ahead of him,anyway if we had to spend 40m on him is better tha nspending 40m on Cesc for sure,he will improve us but there are some better options,I guess he will play on the wing if we sign him

adil_909

yes, let's waste more money that we don't have getting a player who is going to take years adjusting to the system. hey, let's include messi in the deal too. plus, i don't know, 45m? sounds like a plan to me!

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
yes, let's waste more money that we don't have getting a player who is going to take years adjusting to the system. hey, let's include messi in the deal too. plus, i don't know, 45m? sounds like a plan to me!

messi + 45m for rooney...:lol:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
noooooo, shrek as an ogre dislikes sun and would eventually suicide with the lack of rainy, gloomy days that he would find back in his homeland. he is a total wreck as a human being atm and needs to leave england, with us out of the running due to finances and conman sense that leaves italy or madrid

Home of Barca Fans