Would you want to see Rooney at Camp Nou?

Rooney in Barca?

• Yes

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 66 71.0%

• Total voters

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Rafael deserves a kick in the ass for sure. The boy kicked out his own team from the Champions League last year. Maybe if Rooney was actually more strict with him, United would have been at the Bernabeu.

Yeah i remember that game but i'm sorry if your whole team falls apart like that just by going one man down there's some problems

.blitzer

Are serious when you call him a flop? wtf? lol

I would like to see one of the best strikers of the world at Barça, but is not the kind of player that we need now. But if Fergie still wants Bojan, we could make a deal like: Rooney + 15 mil for Bojan. :D

I really hope Cesc would stay at Arsenal, and Barça won't spend another 6 months trying to get him, and don't think about another players for other positions.
Bring Pastore!

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah I agree with those who say he wouldn't be able to adjust to life outside England... and in turn that would affect his play. If he does leave United I think it would be to Chelsea or City as they are the only clubs able to afford him.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Are serious when you call him a flop? wtf? lol

I would like to see one of the best strikers of the world at Barça, but is not the kind of player that we need now. But if Fergie still wants Bojan, we could make a deal like: Rooney + 15 mil for Bojan. :D

I really hope Cesc would stay at Arsenal, and Barça won't spend another 6 months trying to get him, and don't think about another players for other positions.
Bring Pastore!

Chicharito > Bojan :(

Guardian

Another short player? No thanks! The butterball can stay at Manchester or join his boyfriend Cristiano in Madrid.
I'd rather have Llorente or even Negredo. You heard that - Negredo!
The only team that need striker right now are Chelsea. Higuain is doing fine at Madrid, Tevez, who is similar to Rooney, is City's best player, Barca better look to Llorente and Italian teams don't need him either and I doubt they can effort him.

he will be a flop

W

woobie

Leaving his off the pitch escapades to one side (though the drink/smoke/party is certainly a worry re: his physical condition), what exactly could Rooney bring to the current Barcelona squad that it lacks (or needs improving in)?

I'm not coming up with much.

So for me, a no. Too much risk (in terms of behavior and possible fitness issues), undoubtedly too much money, and not enough of a potential reward to make it worthwhile.

The sneaky cynic in me is wondering if this is all the prelude to an exit strategy for Rooney though - if not to Barcelona, then to some other place.

jamrock

really? howcome?

curious to hear your reasons.

- We certainly need a forward
- Has the qualities of first touch, control, finishing, vision that are required
- Has superb work rate and a real team spirit, kind of like Etoo did
- He's world class when on form
- Can play all across the front 3, and when in the middle he can be either a "true 9" or a "false 9"

and perhaps most importantly it will mean iniesta moving back to midfield, where i think he plays his best football, and where he links up with Xavi, which means the team will play their best football.

only the transfer fee, wages and the fact that he may struggle to adapt to a new culture are real drawbacks as well as some of the things you posted in his thread.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
I say no. I would rather have Chicarrito from ManU then Rooney:)

No disrespect to Rooney, I think he's a good player and I think Fergie is a jacka** sometimes the way he treats his players. Maybe Liverpool can pick up Rooney, they need someone!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I would rather have maxi lopez then rooney

other players i also would reather have then rooney
nolitio
jonathan soriano
etock
mario icardi
keirrison
llornete
crespo
palermo
tamudo
washington
abreu
luis suraez
nilmar
saviola
cardozo

you get the point

Trequartista

The good
I would rather have maxi lopez then rooney

other players i also would reather have then rooney
nolitio
jonathan soriano
etock
mario icardi
keirrison
llornete
crespo
palermo
tamudo
washington
abreu
luis suraez
nilmar
saviola
cardozo

you get the point

Etock is 16 years old,Washinghton is 50 years old

- We certainly need a forward
- Has the qualities of first touch, control, finishing, vision that are required
- Has superb work rate and a real team spirit, kind of like Etoo did
- He's world class when on form
- Can play all across the front 3, and when in the middle he can be either a "true 9" or a "false 9"

and perhaps most importantly it will mean iniesta moving back to midfield, where i think he plays his best football, and where he links up with Xavi, which means the team will play their best football.

only the transfer fee, wages and the fact that he may struggle to adapt to a new culture are real drawbacks as well as some of the things you posted in his thread.

-we Certainly need a forward but this forward isnt Rooney
-ok
-Superb work rate but he is a bastard,maybe he will be another Zlatan,Our Coach is Pep Guardiola,he cant live with bad boys
-when On Form only
-ok but there are other options
-I think that our last matches showed that the team is better when Keita is in midfield,Iniesta in attack

jamrock

Etock is 16 years old,Washinghton is 50 years old

-we Certainly need a forward but this forward isnt Rooney
-ok
-Superb work rate but he is a bastard,maybe he will be another Zlatan,Our Coach is Pep Guardiola,he cant live with bad boys
-when On Form only
-ok but there are other options
-I think that our last matches showed that the team is better when Keita is in midfield,Iniesta in attack

bar his recent problems, i haven't heard of anything that would make me compare him to ibra.

The treble says, Iniesta needs to be in midfield, playing a bit of OK football for a few games doesn't change anything

Home of Barca Fans