World's best midfielder

Who is the world's best midfielder(after X&I)

• Total voters

Moe

powered by;
(XAVI)
Lampard
Iniesta
Fabregas
Gerrard
I would agree if you said that 5 years ago.

Schweinsteiger is definitely up there with the best. Im just happy that he had a successful world cup because he was hugely underrated before it. Cambiasso, Fabregas and Alonso were all great in the past 2 years.

sukhy

Fabregas is the best player on that list, he might not be on great form right now, but without injuries he's the 2nd best midfielder in the world IMO (Xavi, then Cesc, then Iniesta)

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Fabregas is the best player on that list, he might not be on great form right now, but without injuries he's the 2nd best midfielder in the world IMO (Xavi, then Cesc, then Iniesta)

An that's why Cesc is the replacement of Xavi or Iniesta in the SNT...

Bergkamp10

To be fair to Cesc, those 2 are such a good partnership that breaking them up would be ridiculous and unthinkable. I still think Fabregas is better than Iniesta but of course, I'm biased :)

N

nutnut

I vote Gerrard, how he carried Liverpool to 2 Champions League finals and a UEFA cup final and how he has carried Liverpool (with a terrible squad) for years, no other player on that list could have done that.

If we are talking presently, probably Cesc.

*Edit* i voted Lampard by accident :whatever:

Last edited:

sukhy

An that's why Cesc is the replacement of Xavi or Iniesta in the SNT...

Iniesta and Xavi work extremely well together, Iniesta is half the player when Xavi doesn't play, Cesc has been carrying Arsenal for quite a while now and I don't think Iniesta is good enough at controlling games like Xavi and Cesc do.

jamrock

Iniesta and Xavi work extremely well together, Iniesta is half the player when Xavi doesn't play, Cesc has been carrying Arsenal for quite a while now and I don't think Iniesta is good enough at controlling games like Xavi and Cesc do.

:lol::lol::lol:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam

:lol: :lol: :lol: like there is nothing else to say to that

Home of Barca Fans