Votes: 31 50.0%
  • Wesley Sneijder

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • other

Votes: 14 22.6%

• Total voters

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Those are the five that can boost the best record.

But you forgot the two standard inclusions: Ronaldo and Kaka.

Kaka def not did nothing won nothing
cristiano had a good club seasonbut won nothing did nothing in world cupand many others played better

i think u were kidding of course

Fourteen

Monster Masch
It's got to be Sneidjer, yet all you biased gits go for Messi, lol.

Wouldn't be surprised if it went to a Spanish player though. Iniesta? Xavi?.........

...My vote would go to Pique!

Fourteen

Monster Masch
He rightfully won the player of the tournament award, but special moments in the Uefa Cup isn't enough for Fifa Wolrd Player Of The Year.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
He rightfully won the player of the tournament award, but special moments in the Uefa Cup isn't enough for Fifa Wolrd Player Of The Year.

true, but he did win a cup trophy almost singlehandidly and did score 28 goals this season for pathletico

JAMAIN

XAVI should win it. Spain would not have won the world cup without him. They were so dependent on the control he has on games. The world cup is the biggest decider on the outcome of these awards and Xavi was instrumental. It can be argued that Inter or Holland could have done what they did without Wesley. In fact if you are going to figure Wesley you need to consider Robben as well who had a great year for Munich and his country.

Beast

The Observer
For me it's Sneijder

he won everything on club level this year , he reached the WC final and was in both occasions instrumental
u can argue Xavi but apart from the WC Barca won nothing but the local league
Holland reaching the final is a milestone for them and it means Sneijder reached 4 finals playing a huge part and lost only 1 final
so for me the rightful owner is Wesley

And seriously people Messi won't win it after the crash out with Argentina scoring zero in the process

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
snijder played 1 more game than xavi in europe and the CL +xavi won the world cup, if wesely deserves it than xavi as the world cup trumping all things deserves it ahead of him

Home of Barca Fans