World Cup 2022

BBZ8800

What do others feel about Antony from Brazil?

Imo, surely one of the most punchable players out there with constant clowning and cheating.
It was nice to see when Perisic has fouled him a few times:

Horatio

You're welcome
What do others feel about Antony from Brazil?

Imo, surely one of the most punchable players out there with constant clowning and cheating.
It was nice to see when Perisic has fouled him a few times:

I liked him until yesterday. That dive was disgusting.

JamDav1982

Plays in Scotland and not recommended by JamDav?

Pass.

I have said more than once there are better RBs in SPL than Barca have.. well maybe not Kounde over all.

He isnt unkown though and Atleti supposedly tried to sign him last summer and Celtic are looking to sell soon as he wont renew.. even though has few years left they will sell when stock high.

Would imagine off to EPL in January.

Celtic signed the Canadian RB.

It is hard to tell in SPL how players can make jump.. likes of VVD is better in EPL than was in Scotland. He made a lot of mistakes in Europe etc.. in hindsight probably SPL just far too easy and he was not focused enough from week to week.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Hmm...this pic makes it kind of obvious they're implants. Not a good look.

Maybe this girl has better pack?

original.jpeg

BADGERBHOY

Even if France wins this again, Mbappe wouldn't be in the conversation of the all time greats. He is absolutely the best forward of this generation by far and would make it an amazing achievement, but France are outrageously stacked. I mean, griezmann was their best player in 2018 and currently is again on par with Mbapee on performances, so by that logic he should be in the goats conversation too. It really doesn't work like that for me.
France look by far the more skillful and talented team overall this WC.
Let's see if the English boiz can stop them.

Let's hope not

L3v1s

Sometimes I feel like it's better to give up watching football after yesterday's night. Not healthy at all long term.

CatalinR10

Sometimes I feel like it's better to give up watching football after yesterday's night. Not healthy at all long term.

totaly agreed.

Slightly after that piece of shit Lahoz signaled 10 mins of extra time , I went out for a walk. Too much stress.

Home of Barca Fans