World Cup 2022

khaled_a_d

It seems that it works in Usa.

I personally hate fake boobs, filled lips and when women are tattooed from top to bottom like your average Argentinian defensive midfielder :batman:

Filled lips are the worst.
Big tattoos too, but filled lips are just flat out ugly.

Messigician

Leo Messi to Weghorst after the match: "What are you looking at, dumby? Go back there, dumby. Get back there, yes!"

Shame on you pessi

Damning video

Laplacian

Filled lips are the worst.
Big tattoos too, but filled lips are just flat out ugly.

Are they? Or are you just thinking of the worst examples of lip fillers and applying it to every scenario? It's like citing horrible spray tans and saying tans on white women look awful, or looking at clownish makeup and saying makeup is awful. A tastefully done lip filler can look magnificent.

Temptation

Are they? Or are you just thinking of the worst examples of lip fillers and applying it to every scenario? It's like citing horrible spray tans and saying tans on white women look awful, or looking at clownish makeup and saying makeup is awful. A tastefully done lip filler can look magnificent.

Lip fillers don't age well and you need to go under the knife again to maintain it.

These procedures have their negative effects aesthetically.

I'd say a well done rhinoplasty is the best of the lot.

Laplacian

Lip fillers don't age well and you need to go under the knife again to maintain it.

These procedures have their negative effects aesthetically.

I'd say a well done rhinoplasty is the best of the lot.

Lip fillers typically last for about 1.5 years. What do you mean they don't "age well"? Lol. Hailee Steinfield, for example, regularly fills her lips to keep her lips full. (not Scarlett Johansson, sorry. lol).

Temptation

Lip fillers typically last for about 1.5 years. What do you mean they don't "age well"? Lol. Hailee Steinfield, for example, regularly fills her lips to keep her lips full. (not Scarlett Johansson, sorry. lol).

That's what I meant. You need constant maintaining and redoing.

Home of Barca Fans