World Cup 2022

Horatio

You're welcome

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii never knew this. Bellerin all over again. Man is fluent. Didn't completely get rid of Argentinian accent but impressive.

Last edited:

Temptation

Maybe this girl has better pack?

original.jpeg

Hot.

Would bang/10

L3v1s

totaly agreed.

Slightly after that piece of shit Lahoz signaled 10 mins of extra time , I went out for a walk. Too much stress.

I knew it would end up bad when they brought all the giants on the pitch and started spamming crosses against a team that averages 178cm/5'10".. Thought they would almost bottle it but props for the mental strength, among other things. And this referee might've had the worst game that I can remember in quite some time. To be fair, he was shit all game but at times it did feel like he favoured one team over the other. This win feels a tad bitter because of how it was earned. I wasn't a fan of Paredes shooting the ball into the staff room, that was absolute zero sportsmanship. I can understand the way South Americans play sometimes and that you need a bad guy to keep you in the game but there were a lot of cunts last night on that pitch. The Dutch weren't saints either as they kept provoking. It's just shameless on both sides.

It seems that Argentina has gained a lot of haters from last night because of this. But it's not something that was never done before.

nHvOUm.jpg

L3v1s

From what countries? Not in The Netherlands at least.

I can't say for sure as I've been reading different sport forums but also on youtube channels. Not that they are the best sources to get some input about this game but still :lol:

Seems that a good chunk of the people are anglophone based, so most likely UK, perhaps USA. But it's also a mix of everything else.

Home of Barca Fans