World Cup 2018

dakt

I don't, but they sell those in Target in the States.

I could order a box for you though. Just PM me your address. If you don't like pink ponies, I could order a Barbie and Ken set for you instead to play with. Don't worry, none of them will be Africans :lol:

Don't they have like Barbie and Ken with switched genders up there in progressive north? Send me those.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't they have like Barbie and Ken with switched genders up there in progressive north? Send me those.

I dunno, I think that's an American thing. I live in Norway.

Either way I don't play with such dolls or toys so I guess you might know better.

Joan

Don't know who the biggest snowflake here is.

The guy who was together with another person started claiming stuff like that which @Joan Laporta wrote, got called out for it, backtracked to claiming it was all humor and then started getting all defensive when people turn that joke against them and make fun of them.

Such pussies damn.
Agreed on this. First, it's a joke, then they argue those claims but if not successful, it was a joke, you know. Why take it so seriously, you leftist?

In the end, one doesn't even know what's the claim. If you doubt they are French, come out and say. Stick to it, if possible.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sorry I was going by your reactions on "rightwing-jude-christian" humour.

Damn man. Did you indirectly call me for a leftist again?

Should I go on a 10 page rant/cry/play the victim card for it? What do you say? Since you've done it here already. Except you prob passed 20 pages.

Nah, I think I'm going to pass.

Commiserations. For both the final loss and the pain you suffered when people made fun of you and your comments. Must have hurt a lot since you're still here crying about the same and acting like a victim.

Joan

While at it.. just saw this. :lol: :lol:

IMG_db63f28f9beeaabb800ad70323079572_V.jpg

dakt

Damn man. Did you indirectly call me for a leftist again?

Should I go on a 10 page rant/cry/play the victim card for it? What do you say? Since you've done it here already. Except you prob passed 20 pages.

Nah, I think I'm going to pass.

Commiserations. For both the final loss and the pain you suffered when people made fun of you and your comments. Must have hurt a lot since you're still here crying about the same and acting like a victim.

Did you and everyone else called me a racist again. Eat your own shit and stop acting stupid.

Home of Barca Fans