World Cup 2018

dakt

I'm not the one on this thread still crying like a little kid.

Perhaps you're the one who need a pink pony to calm you down so you stop crying like a little baby. Poor little dakt got his feelings hurt when people made fun of his comments.

Send me your address and I'll send one to Croatia. Perhaps together with a Pogba France shirt too so you can enjoy that as well.

This would be good for you I think. As long as you stop crying and stop playing the victim card. :)

Anyway this is my last comment on this. Send me a PM if you want that toy.

As for now, it's been an enjoyable WC and looking forward to Barca Pre-Season.

Victim card? Lol. The whole forum erupted after Africa vs Croatia joke.

RMU ReBorn

I liked 2014. I mean obviously we won and I'm happy, but there was a lot of special stuff like Netherland vs Spain, Suarez bite incident, heroic individual performers like James, Ochoa, Klose becoming all time top scorer, and the 7-1 of course, the arguably most memorable match of all time.. And there was a hell lot of atmosphere in and around the stadiums. You say it went "downhill" in 2010, but I found 2002 the worst of all the World Cups I've seen so far.
2002 was the world cup of underdogs . Turkey , Senegal , South Korea making it to last 8 . Of course Referring was horrible in that world cup but it was quite enjoyable .

There were lot of exciting matches ( Uru vs sen , spain s Korea , Italy vs Korea , sweden vs senegal , Korea vs Turkey, Arg vs Eng) , goals ( R9's second goal in final,Ronaldinho Fk vs England , R9 goal vs Turkey ) ,individual performance ( Rivaldo for Brazil ) , Rustu for Turkey etc ...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PM DonAK, he obviously has a box of them.

I don't, but they sell those in Target in the States.

I could order a box for you though. Just PM me your address. If you don't like pink ponies, I could order a Barbie and Ken set for you instead to play with. Don't worry, none of them will be Africans :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't, but they sell those in Target in the States.

I could order a box for you though. Just PM me your address. If you don't like pink ponies, I could order a Barbie and Ken set for you instead to play with. Don't worry, none of them will be Africans :lol:

Out of curiosity? You support players based on your skin or religion?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Out of curiosity? You support players based on your skin or religion?

Nah.

I support players on how entertaining they are if they don't play for Barca. At Barca I support every player we have and never wish for one to fail, but have to be realistic sometimes about certain players.

If I supported/wanted players based on religion I would have wanted Mahrez last season, which I did not, and I would have still been on the Pogba bandwagon, which I'm not, and I would have disliked Modric or someone like Vida, which I don't.

Home of Barca Fans