Who should replace Valdés?

Who should replace Valdes?

• Total voters

Leo10

Why does everyone like De Gea all of a sudden?

I like him for the haircut and facial hair. no homo.

David-de-Gea-Manchester-U-007.jpg

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
There's not many better than Valdes. If we really want to upgrade then...

there Kahn be only one.
600full-oliver-kahn.jpg

impeh

Hi, its me..
Lloris or Courtois would be great, however the chelsea man is bascially impossible to get (and not as experienced). Ive liked lloris for ages, would happily take him. Im sure he'd love to come as well.

De Gea will be a great keeper im sure, but hes far too young atm, gets a lot of criticism over here and hes even worse in the air than valdes (at times)

Cant see Neuer leaving and i dont know much about Guaita :(

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
This is a really bad week for Barcelona.
-we drew against Malaga.
-Alexis put in yet ANOTHER dismal performance to the point where it has been the last straw for many of the fans.
-Pep joined Bayern which really made many of us open our eyes and realize that he is at another club now and will be against us. We all knew it was coming but really i never imagined it being this bad.
-Valdes isn't signing the contract.

Henry_IB

Banned
Although I haven't seen Ter Stegen myself, I got a friend who watches a lot of bundesliga who says Ter Stegen is more developed than Neur was at the same age and has the potenial to be the next Kahn.

Watched some youtube videos as well and love how he rages at this defense as soon as a shot is let through. Get!

JonM

Can't we get Neuer for trading them Pep and Valdes? Victor could experience bavarian culture.

-we drew against Malaga.
-Alexis put in yet ANOTHER dismal performance to the point where it has been the last straw for many of the fans.
-Pep joined Bayern which really made many of us open our eyes and realize that he is at another club now and will be against us. We all knew it was coming but really i never imagined it being this bad.

Flashbacks from last april...
A draw or a loss at Real Sociedad would be the cherry on the cake.

PearLBLacK

Banned
-we drew against Malaga.

Off-topic but did Pep himself or his agent say it? As far as I can see, it's only Bayern and the press saying it. Tbh, until Pep or his agent says it I wouldn't take anything else said as 100% fact.

Btw, Valdes would be what in 2014, 32 years old right? GKs last longer but considering he has nothing else to prove, and it being better for the club's future if a younger GK is bought and integrated, this could turn out to be the best option for everyone. Everybody was frustrated when Pep announced his departure, but look how his replacement is doing. Best start in Liga history, and on course to a unbeaten season. Change can be positive at times.

Either way, the whole thing looks suspicious, especially with the way Valdes' agent closed all doors for negotiation. One has to think there's more to it, that may or may not give a player, agent, staff, or the club a bad image.

That or Valdes just doesn't want to share a dressing room with Neymar in 2014. Massive respect for that.

Home of Barca Fans