Who do you want as Barça manager next season?

Who should be Barça new coach?

• García Pimenta

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Thierry Henry

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Pablo Machín

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Quique Setién

Votes: 29 25.2%
  • Eusebio Sacrístan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Van Bommel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Mikel Arteta

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Abelardo Fernandez

• Rubi

• Laurent Blanc

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Robert Martinez

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Giovanni Van Bronckhorst

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • None. I want to keep Valverde as manager

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters

abbbs97

yeah Allegri is another Valverde. Much better but we will have the same problems with him. Big no to him.

Get Ten Hag. He will not refuse Barca if we ask him. It will increase the chances of de Ligt coming in here as well.

Messigician

Valverde Was a beast at Bilbao.

qualifying for the UEFA Champions League in his first year, whilst also reaching the final of the 2015 Spanish Cup the following season.

On 17 August 2015, Valverde led the Lions to their first trophy in 31 years after a 5–1 aggregate defeat of Barcelona for the Supercopa de España

Look how much they're struggling without him, and he still smashed us 5-1 on aggregate with a high press and attacking football.

It's clear something has gone wrong at Barcelona this isn't the same Valverde from the Bilbao days who was known for his focus on youth and high pressing. Maybe it's the players, maybe it's the pressure of the job I don't know.

Devils

[tw]1133068248327577600[/tw]

[tw]1133065057473110017[/tw]

Looks like Koeman and Martinez are the main candidates.

ffffffffsssssssssssssssssssss

abbbs97

[tw]1133068248327577600[/tw]

[tw]1133065057473110017[/tw]

Looks like Koeman and Martinez are the main candidates.

ffffffffsssssssssssssssssssss

Fuckverde has no shame whatsoever!!!

Also, why aren't we considering world class or promising coaches with actual potential instead of mediocre ones? We're FC Barcelona for fucks sake. We can ask Poch, who expressed his dislike for us, and he'll still accept us, because who wouldn't? Or we could ask Ten Hag, and he'll come straight away. Fucking Juventus are looking at Sarri and Poch as potential replacements while we go for the cheap options because 'bArcA dNa'. This board is useless.

At this point i would even hire my cat, if that meant that Valverde is gone.
That being said, i think that Koeman has done an impressive job with Netherlands having a mix of experienced and young players, like Barca.
What will probably happen though is that Segura will be the scapegoat and Valverde will continue, until we get knocked out next season in the UCL 16th round against PAOK (after we win 3-0 in Camp Nou).

Givenchy

i agree with the 'anyone but Ernie' idea next season but if theres a slight chance we could get a potential world class manager as a replacement we should go all for it

NO MORE 'Barca DNA' bullshit please

abbbs97

Should've contacted Tuchel before extending Retardo's contract. I bet now Bartomeu and Co. regret extending his contract in fucking February (seriously, who does that?).

I dont think Poch will stay with Tottenham next season, especially if they win the UCL. We should get him before Juve does.

mssarm

Should've contacted Tuchel before extending Retardo's contract. I bet now Bartomeu and Co. regret extending his contract in fucking February (seriously, who does that?).

I dont think Poch will stay with Tottenham next season, especially if they win the UCL. We should get him before Juve does.

Poch will not coach Barca, he said that several times. He was Espanyol guy and hates Barca.

I think Poch has said in the past that he will never coach Barca, due to his strong relations with Espanyol or smth like that.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I want Tuchel to stay away from us as far as he can. I wasn't impressed with his tenure at BVB (as someone who supports BVB and watched most of their games) and he has done an abysmal job at PSG so far. Nah, no Tuchel for us.

Poch is out of the question because he simply won't come.

There simply aren't that many good managers available right now.

abbbs97

Poch will not coach Barca, he said that several times. He was Espanyol guy and hates Barca.

I think Poch has said in the past that he will never coach Barca, due to his strong relations with Espanyol or smth like that.

I want Tuchel to stay away from us as far as he can. I wasn't impressed with his tenure at BVB (as someone who supports BVB and watched most of their games) and he has done an abysmal job at PSG so far. Nah, no Tuchel for us.

Poch is out of the question because he simply won't come.

There simply aren't that many good managers available right now.

Yes, its true he said he's never coach us, but if we came with a big offer and a chance for him to coach Messi (he's a huge fan of him) and Barca, I feel like he'll do it. You really never know. Opinions change.

Agreed @luftstalag, no world class managers available right now, but surely we could do better than Martinez and Koeman? Like for example, Ten Hag or Setien. I'm surprised to not even see Setien's name being mentioned in MD and Sport articles.

FCBfan22

Yes, its true he said he's never coach us, but if we came with a big offer and a chance for him to coach Messi (he's a huge fan of him) and Barca, I feel like he'll do it. You really never know. Opinions change.

Here we come to the problem mentioned a few times over last days again... No player is bigger than a club. Leo comes close, tho, but Poch knows that the name FC Barcelona is still 1st.

Home of Barca Fans