Who do you want as Barça manager next season?

Who should be Barça new coach?

• García Pimenta

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Thierry Henry

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Pablo Machín

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Quique Setién

Votes: 29 25.2%
  • Eusebio Sacrístan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Van Bommel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Mikel Arteta

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Abelardo Fernandez

• Rubi

• Laurent Blanc

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Robert Martinez

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Giovanni Van Bronckhorst

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • None. I want to keep Valverde as manager

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Of all the rumoured managers which are pretty meh , Id take Koeman. Atleast FdJ and MDL will be integrated and will most likely be starters. which means dicksheads like Rakitic and hopefully a few other senior players get benched. Id honestly take that until 2021.

Last edited:

Givenchy

theres no truly world class managers available

i'd still like to give Sarri a chance but seems hes off to Juve

jairzinho

Of all the rumoured managers which are pretty meh , Id take Koeman. Atleast FdJ and MDL will be integrated and will most likely be starters. which means dicksheads like Rakitic and hopefully a few other senior players get benched. Id honestly take that until 2021.

Yea i'd take Koeman over Martinez.
He was impressive with Southampton. Got them to Europa league in 2016, their best ever finish in PL.

Went to Everton and was pretty meh, had a rift with the board there for not replacing Lukaku and some other players that left.
Eventually got sacked.

Whatever the decision is we need a bold manager that's not afraid to play attacking football.
People seem to forget that Pep didn't have much experience before Barca and Luhco's CV wasn't that impressive either.

Pep was bold and innovative and whatever you say about Lucho he wasn't a cuck like Valgreen. He had a pair on him.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Why not consider Setien?
The guy is begging for this job.

This is the exact reason why I dont want him. The guy will be another bootlicker to the senior players like Valverde.

Yea i'd take Koeman over Martinez.
He was impressive with Southampton. Got them to Europa league in 2016, their best ever finish in PL.

Went to Everton and was pretty meh, blamed the board there for not replacing Lukaku and some other players that left.
Eventually got sacked.

Whatever the decision is we need a bold manager that's not afraid to play attacking football.
People seem to forget that Pep didn't have much experience before Barca and Luhco's CV wasn't that impressive either.

His stint at Valencia wasn't too hot either. But I agree he is a very bold manager which is what this club needs.

Last edited:

abbbs97

hes begging abit too much for my liking. he'll be starstruck and do his best to make the seniors happy..

This is the exact reason why I dont want him. The guy will be another bootlicker to the senior players like Valverde.

Yeah, but his Betis played lovely football these 2 seasons he was there. I prefer him over Martinez.

I dont think Koeman is a serious option. He's not leaving the Dutch NT before the euro next year.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Yeah, but his Betis played lovely football these 2 seasons he was there. I prefer him over Martinez.

I dont think Koeman is a serious option. He's not leaving the Dutch NT before the euro next year.

But he is one of rumoured coach to take the job along with Martinez and some are even mentioning Allegri :)lol: :lol:)
If I had to pick between those 3 , Id take Koeman.

abbbs97

But he is one of rumoured coach to take the job along with Martinez and some are even mentioning Allegri :)lol: :lol:)
If I had to pick between those 3 , Id take Koeman.

Allegri I feel like was never a serious option. He doesnt speak spanish so the board would never consider him.
I'd take Setien over those three, and then Koeman. But I'm not really that familiar with Martinez.

xXKonan

Koeman would be entertaining for the sheer fact he would probably go full scorch mode in the Lockerroom if they disagree with him.

soul24rage

I doubt the likes of Koeman and Martinez will leave their national post 1 year before the Euros. Maybe after the Euros, they might join.

I still think that EV will stay for the coming season although I hope to god he doesn't.

jairzinho

img_edmartinez_20190527-170113_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_entrenadores-0076-kHq-U462504150527vhB-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

MD saying the board also looking at Emery, Ten Haag and Blanc.

Home of Barca Fans