Who do you want as Barça manager next season?

Who should be Barça new coach?

• García Pimenta

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Thierry Henry

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Pablo Machín

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Quique Setién

Votes: 29 25.2%
  • Eusebio Sacrístan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Van Bommel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Mikel Arteta

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Abelardo Fernandez

• Rubi

• Laurent Blanc

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Robert Martinez

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Giovanni Van Bronckhorst

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • None. I want to keep Valverde as manager

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters

abbbs97

Contact Ten Hag and he'll come. He said he's staying at Ajax but thats only because he had no offers back then. Bayern are not changing coaches this season so we need to get Ten Hag now. I dont see him refusing Barca, so hopefully we make the first move soon. I've seen his name floating in MD and Sport articles as choices for EV replacement, so at least they might be considering him.

Devils

Allegri would be incredible imo.

Unbelievable manager who was unfortunate to go against some of the best Barca and Madrid teams in history, otherwise he would have had a few CL titles under his belt too.

Yeah his Juve team is pas it and it was his time to leave but he did an unreal job there.

raskolnikov

Allegri would be incredible imo.

Unbelievable manager who was unfortunate to go against some of the best Barca and Madrid teams in history, otherwise he would have had a few CL titles under his belt too.

Yeah his Juve team is pas it and it was his time to leave but he did an unreal job there.
Allegri is cut from the same cloth of budget mourinho’s as Valverde, Deschamps etc.

I dont rate any of the suggestions to be honest but all better than ernie at this point.

Devils

Allegri to develop youth... While he basically managed a retirement home at Juve for years.

Can't be Allegri's fault that Juve management all insist on buying/keeping old players.

Younger players like Dybala, Pogba, Bentacur, Cancelo, Keane were/are youth players under Allegri who all developed well.

Allegri is cut from the same cloth of budget mourinho’s as Valverde, Deschamps etc.

I dont rate any of the suggestions to be honest but all better than ernie at this point.

Nah dawg. If you go back this decade, who has been a better manager than Allegri? Klopp and Pep are the only shout-outs. Allegri could be argued in the top 3, easily top 5 tho.

abbbs97

Why the hell are we considering Allegri- who has no Barca DNA and not Ten Hag, who is the most suitable for Barca?

Allegri is a good manager just not for Barca. He'll play defensive football just like EV. I'd take Koeman over him.

Zidane82

Why the hell are we considering Allegri- who has no Barca DNA and not Ten Hag, who is the most suitable for Barca?

Allegri is a good manager just not for Barca. He'll play defensive football just like EV. I'd take Koeman over him.

Exactly

Devils

Dawg, most people on here were for EV two years ago because of his 1) BARCA DNA, 2) HIGH PRESSING SYSTEM like his Bilbao team and 3) His TACTICAL KNOWLEDGE.

How many of those worked out?

Allegri is the only world class manager on that list. We should take a chance with him.

delancey

I would rather us appoint an unknown but talented manager who believes in an attack-minded philosophy than a defensive-minded manager who is just going to continue Valverde's snooze ball legacy. It just does not make any sense to spend record sums on transfers for some of the most promising attackers in the world, just to continue playing a conservative and defensive brand of football.

delancey

Dawg, most people on here were for EV two years ago because of his 1) BARCA DNA, 2) HIGH PRESSING SYSTEM like his Bilbao team and 3) His TACTICAL KNOWLEDGE.

Allegri is the only world class manager on that list. We should take a chance with him.

I remember in the beginning before we really knew very much about Valverde, he was lauded as an attacking-minded manager recommended highly by Cruyff. haha

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
FERNANDO POLO reports todat that in the situation that EV leaves the following are the options to replace him: Koeman, Martinez, Emery and Allegri.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...150527/koeman-allegri-bob-martinez-emery.html

Unreal.

I'd rather Suarez become player coach than any of those.

We need a manager who plays positive forward football. We dont have the players to play negative football effectively nor do most rational supporters want to watch that type of football.

Allegri has apparently shown that he has the same issue Valverde has, his entire tactics were apparently to just cross it to Ronaldo. Dont know how true that is since i dont really watch the Italian league so hopefully someone can confirm or refute this?

Regardless i don't think he's the right fit here.

Givenchy

Allegri is an upgrade on EV but then so is David Moyes..

we should really try our best to get Erik ten Hag, he can help Frenkie settle in quicker also

Home of Barca Fans