Which Real Madrid player would you most like to slap?

Which Real Madrid player most deserves a good slapping?

• Total voters

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I would like a to be locked in a room with mourinho to be honest..... one of us would not make it out

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Voted Pepe because I had to choose one but Marcelo follows very closely.
However the guy I'd like to hit as hard as I can is obviously Mourniho as he is not only destroying football but also what nature has done all those million years developing gorillas into humans and he's reversing the evolution, changing those human beings back into gorillas all over again in a matter of months. and also you could hit him and he's too much of a coward to get into a fight with you so you could hit him as much as you want.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I would like a to be locked in a room with mourinho to be honest..... one of us would not make it out

Don't forget your shield.

7963swimming_glasses.jpg

veryfatchocobo

IDK if Marcelo deserves to be slapped as hard as Pepe because of the racist chants that we seem to think is ok. Pepe is just a terrible person.

Professor Chaos

Very difficult choice. I thik Pepe, Marcelo, Ramos, Coentrao deserves a good slapping.

I voted Marcelo because he's a monkey. I don't understand why someone voted for Kaka and Arbeloa :D

mejji^

ramos and pepe, i hate them since ages and every season they make me hate them even more

i know pepe has done bad things lately

but ramos is by far on top of the list, he has done it since he started playing football

i would love to meet with him in a closed room, no escape, no mercy

Home of Barca Fans