Which Real Madrid player would you most like to slap?

Which Real Madrid player most deserves a good slapping?

• Total voters

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
In honour of Villa's heroic actions, I now will ask you: If you could slap a member of that evil team, who would it be? I'm not including Mourinho because it would be too easy.

Choices included in the poll:
Sergio "The Gypsy" Ramos
"Psychopath" Pepe
Ricardo "The Kingfish" Carvalho
Sami "Kung-Fu" Khedira
Cristiano "CRgay" Ronaldo
Mesut "Bug-eyed" Özil
"The Cunt" Marcelo
Xabi "Javi" Alonso
Fábio "Cuntrao" Coentrão
Angel "Flop" di Maria
Iker "Spain's Second Goalkeeper" Casillas
Karim "French Jailbait Connoisseur" Benzema
Gonzalo "Gonzalo" Higuaín
Álvaro "This guy still plays for Real Madrid?" Arbeloa
"Jesus saved me, but not my career" Kaká

Sahin and Altintop are probably assholes too, but they haven't played a game yet so they are off the hook for now. I don't know enough about Raphaël "Frenchie" Varane either.

Fernando "Lady" Gago, Royston "OG" Drenthe, Lassana "Lass" Diarra" and Raúl "Own Goal" Albiol are barely still Madrid players, and the token youth products are only there for show anyway.

Last edited:

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
di-maria-argentina.jpg

Oh yah

Sergio

Sergison
None of them, they are all professional athletes, am pretty sure they could hand me my ass back if I slapped them.

Except Cristiano, he would probably fall over and roll around purely on instinct.

E

estranged

First of all, great thread.

Secondly, this has to be one of the toughest questions I have ever been asked.

It would have to be one of: Sergio "The Gypsy" Ramos, "Psychopath" Pepe, "The Cunt" Marcelo and Angel "Flop" di Maria.

Ultimately "The Cunt" Marcelo gets my vote.

Barcafan 2304

None of them, they are all professional athletes, am pretty sure they could hand me my ass back if I slapped them.

Except Cristiano, he would probably fall over and roll around purely on instinct.

Well, true. It should be entitled, a RM player you would slap if it was possible that you could get away with it without getting your own arse kicked.

E

estranged

Beast voted for kaka? Why would you want to slap jesus' son? :rolleyes:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
First of all, great thread.

Secondly, this has to be one of the toughest questions I have ever been asked.

It would have to be one of: Sergio "The Gypsy" Ramos, "Psychopath" Pepe, "The Cunt" Marcelo and Angel "Flop" di Maria.

Ultimately "The Cunt" Marcelo gets my vote.

It was between those ones for me, but it's easier for me to slap a guy who looks like an alien than a horse or a you-know what, it would feel like animal cruelty, and "Flop" gets a free pass from me for being Argentine even if watching him play can be very painful.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pepe. Amusing too see him bully lightweight category players of Barca. He must feel so tough.
Would love to have 5 minutes with him to re-arrange his face.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
What's a Gypsy? You must excuse my ignorance...

It's a less proper word for the Romani nomadic people who live all across Europe, though it's often used to describe any group of nomadic vagabonds.

Andalucia is filled with gypsies..like Sergio Ramos.

Home of Barca Fans