Which RB would you want FC Barcelona to sign?

Which RB would you sign for FC Barcelona?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Danilo gone.

Who now?

zAeok.jpg

DrPepper

There are no worthy alternatives. This is the end guys.

As I said, Danilo is probably not the best but no one's better than him.

We should just renew Alves instead of buying a new RB for the sake of buying someone.

JamDav1982

Isn't Coleman better than him?

Yeah he probably is but maybe not this season and would be more expensive.

Possibly Janmaat better on ball and Coleman more powerfull runner.

Clyne could well be better than them both he has been class this season.

Alen

Yeah he probably is but maybe not this season and would be more expensive.

Possibly Janmaat better on ball and Coleman more powerfull runner.

Clyne could well be better than them both he has been class this season.

SO we're down to Coleman, Janmaat and clyne? :lol: I'd rather play adriano really.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Coleman and Clyne are quality players, but I just can't imagine them starting for Barcelona... Then again Mathieu has been good for us despite being distinctly average, maybe we need to accept that not every player we have is one of the best in their position

gregorrin10

Bellerin easily! We get rid of declining Alves, cut our losses with Douglas and bring in Bellerin and give Montoya a proper chance too, let our 2 very own DNA' players settle between them and fight for their place in the starting line-up. Bellerin is developing into a great player that's for sure! And if neither of them work, we take an experiment with Bartra or even Pedro on RB, until we can find other alternatives...but i think Bellerin and giving Montoya proper, every week run ins could very well be enough, we don't need no more goofy brazilians in our team anyway...not to mention we have Adriano still in our team, who is surely not getting enough minutes until Lucho so far...i'm not worried at all, and i'm certainly not saying 'shit like 'this is the end' lol :)

Not to mention they are still good players out there beside 'our DNA' like De Sciglio, who yes isn't at his best these last couple of years, but he's still young and can easily regain his best game...or even Coleman like you're saying, he's been a consistent performer for Everton 2-3 seasons now.

Home of Barca Fans