Which RB would you want FC Barcelona to sign?

Which RB would you sign for FC Barcelona?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Altomonte

We'd be left short 1 attacker, so I wouldn't think that would be the best idea.

I just have a feeling that there are more good candidates for attacking wing in Barca B than for RB. Given the transfer ban, the only solution is to recruit from the inside. There are interesting talents like Halilovic, Traore, Sandro, Munir ..... that could be used as substitutes for MSN. I think Pedro comes closest to playing style of Dani Alves.

khaled_a_d

I just have a feeling that there are more good candidates for attacking wing in Barca B than for RB. Given the transfer ban, the only solution is to recruit from the inside. There are interesting talents like Halilovic, Traore, Sandro, Munir ..... that could be used as substitutes for MSN. I think Pedro comes closest to playing style of Dani Alves.

Unfortunately we should not count on anyone from current Barca B next season IMO .some of them will make it but non is ready to make the jump right now to say at least
Adama has gone full retard after few weeks in the season .he got the lowest football IQ I've seen in my life and it is a bit sad actually considering all the talent he has .he might need to be loaned somewhere else to start learning playing the game within the team
Halil is talented and improving but he is far from ready too ,needs to refine his overall game .and he is more of AM than attacker right now .Munir is developing but as we can see right now he isn't ready for 1st team and niether is Sandro .one of them probably will make it but as 5th or 6th choice(with Deulofeu 5th) ,non is good enough to be 4th choice right now .things has really gone wrong with barca B this year

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

I didn't see much of De Sciglio this season. Anyone watched him play ?
He was my first choice, but now I'd probably choose Danilo.

He's been injured all the time so even if you watch Milan games this season there's not a whole lot of him to see. He used to be my choice too but I switched to Darmian for this reason. Solid, far less injury prone, and little to no hype around him so he would cost less too.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He's been injured all the time so even if you watch Milan games this season there's not a whole lot of him to see. He used to be my choice too but I switched to Darmian for this reason. Solid, far less injury prone, and little to no hype around him so he would cost less too.

Damian would be my choice for an Adriano replacement (ideally I'd want Ricardo Rodriguez, but he'd want to start).

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Just saw this: Danilo, Bellirin, Manquillo all have contracts expiring in June 2016.

Though Porto is working on a renewal for Danilo, which he will likely sign.

We also have a rumored first refusal on Manquillo, so if Liverpool decide to use their buy option this summer, could we still trigger our first refusal and get Manquillo for next season as a backup of sorts?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans