Which RB would you want FC Barcelona to sign?

Which RB would you sign for FC Barcelona?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bucky

Penya Member
Unsure about a RB to sign but if all else fails, Alves leaves etc then we have an option in converting Pedro...

G

Gasgas

Pedro and danilo our right backs for next season! :coffee:
Pedroplays first half of the season, danilo comes in january and plays the remaining half.
Montoya bench, douglas sold to pescara :pep:

DrPepper

I've heard this Pedro as RB thing way too often. People don't really think this will work against the big teams unless we convert to a 3 man defence?

Workrate alone doesn't make someone a good defender. Alves might often look shaky defensively but he is actually quite solid when he has more defensive responsibilities, like in Clasicos. Except for scoring penalties, Ronaldo is often quite unimpressive when he comes up against Alves.

Last edited:

Bucky

Penya Member
As a temporary solution it's there. He's trained as a RB for Spain. Pedro was actually in a RB position helping get the ball back and clearing it up field when Montoya choked against Levante. Obviously he wasn't there then for the entire game but he handled the situation well and received a massive cheer because of it.

Pedro has the pace to be out wide giving another option on the wing. Alves has really been off this season in attack but defensively pretty good, no denying his tackles are top notch.

L

linetty

Last night I watch Danilo and he was brilliant.He play just like Alves 2008-2010.
That's funny 'cause everyone who watched the game yesterday claim he wasn't good at all

That's an insult to Alves

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So it seem like Danilo will head over to Madrid to keep the bench warm and tidy while Dani Carvajal keep impressing on the pitch, kind of like what happened with Coentrao.

Who's our next option?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
So it seem like Danilo will head over to Madrid to keep the bench warm and tidy while Dani Carvajal keep impressing on the pitch, kind of like what happened with Coentrao.

Who's our next option?

Here is the answer:
Braida think Barcelona should not take part in auction of Porto player Danilo (23). Fabinho (21, Rio Ave/Monaco) is among alternatives. [md]

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Here is the answer:
Braida think Barcelona should not take part in auction of Porto player Danilo (23). Fabinho (21, Rio Ave/Monaco) is among alternatives. [md]

Interesting. He's been solid in all the games I've seen him play. He should be a lot cheaper too.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Interesting. He's been solid in all the games I've seen him play. He should be a lot cheaper too.

21 years old, height 188cm, very good defensive stats - averages 2.4 tackles, 2.3 interceptions 2.4 clearance per game, will have to pay attention to this guy the next time Monaco will be destroying Arsenal :)

Icarium

Lifestealer
Fabinho seems to be a defensive right back, is he good in attack or just useless like our Montoya. Fabinho is younger that is a big plus.

Home of Barca Fans