Which players should FC Barcelona buy in the upcoming years and why?

rmpcsl

Starting 11 needs:
Coentrao because is the best LB right now young quick versatile tecnique, Maxwell is not good enough comparing to the (world class) rest of the team
Bench needs:
Striker because Bojan is not player we need (Pato in exanche for Ibra?)
Winger because Affelay is not adapting to the team (I would really like if we can get Robben but...)
Valdes/Pinto (then ?)
Dani/Adri
Pique/Puyol (then Batra)
Abi/Fontas
Coentrao/Maxw (then Muniesa)
Masch/Busq
Xavi/Thiago
Iniesta/Keita (then Fabregas when expires)
Pedro/?Robben
Messi/?Pato
Villa (then Neymar)/Jeffren - I would like to see more of him
I have tons of games every season so Fabregas can starts in the bench and play even more then Xaviesta

Ventus

Affelay hasn't had the TIME to adjust to the team. He just got on, and even then he's barely had any on-pitch playing time. It's kinda like buying a new slave, and then saying, hey, we need a new slave, because this one isn't slaving hard enough... Before you've unpacked the slave.
Also, what's wrong with Bojan? He's been playing extremely well as of late, considering how little playing time he gets. He's even doing this while the fans, local media, international media, and his own manager are putting a huge amount of pressure on him. Strikers always have bad seasons, this happens to be Bojan's.

majql

Bojan should stay but Pep have to give him some more playing time next season. If not he should be loaned to Valencia/Vilarreal ? Maybe we could swap Bojan with Rossi for 1 or 2 seasons? As for defence, we can just sell Milito, and give more playing time to Fontas and maybe Bartra (we don't know how good Abidal is going to be next season..). As for wingbacks, Alves and Adriano should be starters. In midfield I think we are solid - promote Thiago and give him a lot playing time (he is really awesome) and play Mascherano often.

nebeer

Love is All
It would be quite exciting to see Rossi at Barcelona. He is a total football kind of striker, moves around a lot and is an amazing player, awesome actually.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Hulk!

hulkporto.jpg

SwiftGuyver

Sakho for £15-18 million.

after that i'm not sure who we really need because even though we require more backup options (our first team squad is too small) the right options would probably cost too much...

Hulk or Pato would be nice, i know it sounds ludicrous but i feel we need a bit more firepower upfront...Pedro and Villa have both drifted in and out of form this season...i think adding some competition for those front three spots could be a good idea...i mean after MVP we don't really have anyone we can count on up there at the moment...

Cesc or Pastore would be cool but ultimately luxury signings right now, it would be nice though because i reckon Cesc would be happy operating as a backup for Xaviesta, at least for a couple seasons, before he starts to take more of a leading role...he would still play a good 25-30 games a season at least anyway...Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc, Thiago, Busquets, Mascherano...i would feel happy with those midfield options next season...

sell Milito, Zlatan, Hleb, Henrique and possibly Maxwell...

Tezemery

The more i see of Sakho the more i want him at Barca but i fear with him signing a new contract it would be difficult.
It will be so important for Barca to sign 2-3 really class players and some players to fill in for positions when the first choice players arent playing like Keita, Adriano, Maxwell, Affelay etc
Most importantly we need a good striker and defender(or two)though.

DucdeOrléans

Haha.

I completely forgot Kompany. Would IMO be the best option in our system and playing style together with Thiago Silva.

So, Kompany, Fabregas and a striker (would prefer Neymar or Pato, but that's not gonna happen)

Z

zack29

Barca must buy this player to build the superb team next season...

Cesc fabregas
pato
rossi
alexis sanchez
hulk
vidic
ribery....

:)

Home of Barca Fans